Deluxe Resorts @ Christmastime...Photos?

AlohaPolynesian

DIS Veteran
I'd love to see photos of the decorations at the deluxe resorts around the holidays. I'm trying to choose one for my December trip and I am having a tough time choosing!

TIA and bring on the pictures!! popcorn::

You'll get more responses to this request on the Resorts Photo Board ... part of the Resorts boards here on the DIS.

I'll be moving this request there.

Thanks,

KNox

here you go from our 12/08 trip.

Poly:

poly44.jpg

poly38.jpg

Beachclub:

day2.jpg

day8.jpg

GF:

fc26.jpg

gf1.jpg

gf6.jpg

gf8.jpg

WL:

wld10.jpg

wld11.jpg

wld9.jpg

AKL:

akl2.jpg

akl5.jpg

And some extras :santa:

MK:

mvm12.jpg

mvm4.jpg

castle1.jpg

Epcot:

ne26.jpg

ne27.jpg

ne28.jpg

ws38.jpg

ws43.jpg

earlyep4.jpg

Osborne Lights:

osborne6.jpg

osborne7.jpg

Hope it helps, alot more pics are in my TR.

WOW!!! Thank you SO MUCH! What great photos! I will definitely check out your TR later :) All the resorts look great, it's just making it more difficult to choose!

WOW!!! Thank you SO MUCH! What great photos! I will definitely check out your TR later :) All the resorts look great, it's just making it more difficult to choose!

you are very welcome. Poly and CR didn't have that many decorations. Our favorites were GF and WL for the decorations. We tried to eat at all the Dlx resorts during our trip so we would be sure to see all the resort decorations and we were so glad we did. One really nice thing that was new this past Dec was that they had photopass photographers taking pics in front of the trees at WL & GF plus at the various parks (not sure if that is new). Dec is a wonderful time to visit WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter