Deposit is made!!

imatoad

DIS Veteran
It's February, it's cold and it's dismal...but I just put down the deposit on our Oct. stay! I need these little milestones to keep me motivated, especially 8 months out from check-in. The next one will be making PS's.:banana:

:wave:Congratulations!

I'll be going to AAA to make my room reservation this Monday for 10 nights/11 days at POR in May of 2007. :woohoo: I'll be at WDW 442 days from now. I won't be able to make my ADR's until after you get back. :hourglass

I just contacted our TA to make our deposit and book our trip today also. I was very nervous because we're going June 10 to 16 and had not booked yet! We knew we were using income tax return to book, and DH would not let me use CC to make the deposit! :mad: So I anxiously waited. $ was in the bank yesterday but DH wanted to pay off the other things like bills (YUCK) first then make the deposit. So this morning I hop put of bed eager to email TA and he's on the computer. For 2 hours!! :eek: I finally told him get off the computer, I'm dying to get this taken care of!! Keep in mind that I've known since November when we were going but because of Christmas and everything couldn't make deposit any earlier. I actually had ADR's in Dec and no resort booked. So, this is not only exciting but also a big sigh of relief. :cloud9:

WoooooHoooooo..... :cool1: Cant wait for our 13th aniversery trip to Disney! :love: will be our first trip to Disney Just DH and Me! :thumbsup2 :woohoo: . Staying at ASMov as we did Last July had a wonderful time with a group of 9!.....Had a Great Grand Gathering trip but hubby and i think this one will be Great as when you take a trip with 9 ppl everyone wants to do different things a can be difficult at times :duck: ....LoL...anyway we are counting the days and cant wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter