Deposit - Virgin

tracymiami

Mouseketeer
Called Virgin and they said the deposit was £120 does that sound the sort of price everyone else has paid, I am sure it has always been about £50 before or am i totally wrong here.

Cheers

T :)

No I paid the £120 per person when I booked our 2003 holiday recently.

OK?

We've always paid £120 per person when booking with Virgin. You can sometimes pay less when you book through a travel agent but then the TA pays it and recovers the money when you pay the balance.

Angela

We also apid £120 deposit per person. My memory may be failing me, but I think we paid £100 per person back in 98 for our trip in 99, but it is definitely £120 now.

It sure is and I just lost mine as I had to cancel a previously booked holiday with the ex and I would only be able to transfer £90 into another booking so it hardly seemed worth it.

We have booked with Virgin but I can't remember what deposit we have paid per-person. The more you pay now though the less you have to pay later!

Have a great holiday X.

:jester: :smooth: :p :bounce: :jester:

Hey Pegasus

You are so right but I am gutted I wanted to book and £100 is alot easier to find than £240 at the mo.

Think I must of dreamed up £50 from somewhere!!! LOL, have you noticed how you do that if you want something bad enough, he he :rolleyes:

Cheers guys

Hugs

T

T - I know exactly what you are saying but just think, you find that little bit extra now and you will find you have that little bit extra to take with you and spend, spend, spend.

It will work out ok in the end (forget the gas, electricity and phone bills - there are more important things in life!)

.... gas, electricity and phone bills. I thought they were free :rolleyes: LOL

Spend spend spend that is what a blank credit card is for don't ya think ;) he he only kidding well kind of.

Hugs

T :p

OOOOOhhhhh, such a bad example to set us all. I have just cancelled so many standing orders on your advice !

don't go blaming me when you house is suddenly very dark, cold and quiet and you are wondering am i billy no mates or has the phone bill just not been paid!!! LOL :rolleyes:

Was the holiday worth it i here you ask, i would have to say YES ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter