Design printing help please---quick!!

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
It's coming down to the wire, I've slacked and put it off long enough!! I'm leaving in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please explain to me why when I save a design to my computer, then open it in Word, it gets distorted/blurry when I try to make it larger?? When I copy it to my computer it's just thumbnail size, and when I open a Word document it's still thumbnail size...........that's when I try to enlarge it and it gets yucky. HELP!! thanks

marshallandcartersmo said:
It's coming down to the wire, I've slacked and put it off long enough!! I'm leaving in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please explain to me why when I save a design to my computer, then open it in Word, it gets distorted/blurry when I try to make it larger?? When I copy it to my computer it's just thumbnail size, and when I open a Word document it's still thumbnail size...........that's when I try to enlarge it and it gets yucky. HELP!! thanks

Where are you getting the design? You can't save it when it is a thumbnail size because it will be distorted when enlarged. You need to save it when it is large. Most times if you click on the thumbnail size, it will bring up a larger size. Once it is larger, save it. Then put it in word. If this doesn't work, let me know where the design is and I'll see if I can give you better directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter