• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Desperate for 2 Moonlight Magic tickets - HS, 13 September.

DrOPS

Earning My Ears
Dearest Disney folk,

I’m from the U.K. and in hopeful anticipation of MOONLIGHT MAGIC at Hollywood Studios for SEPTEMBER I had booked from
From London to Florida also have booked DVC accommodation.

Alas I missed out on 2 tickets, one for myself and my husband. Was person 78 in queue when it reached capacity :(

If any kind soul who managed to get tickets knows they might just happen to have two spare tickets I’d be very grateful.

Sadly our one trip back to Disney World since the pandemic last year was a complete disaster as we tested positive for COVID-19 on our second day and spent the entire time in the room for 2 weeks !! it was like Disney torment ;)

We need a bit of pixie 🧚‍♀️ dust to have a much happier experience so if you can help out it would be like a dream.

Wishing you all the BEST time.

Thank you - I’ll certainly give it a try tomorrow and hope something comes up 🙏🏽
You might want to open the link in as many different browsers as possible to maximize your chances. I typically open at least four. I do chrome and firefox on a PC and chrome, firefox and (sometimes) edge on a laptop.

You might want to open the link in as many different browsers as possible to maximize your chances. I typically open at least four. I do chrome and firefox on a PC and chrome, firefox and (sometimes) edge on a laptop.
That’s such a good tip. Thank you. I got painfully close with the early registration and then it closed ! I’ll try that tomorrow.

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your wisdom 🦉

Geeeeez made it down to number 450 and the line paused. So sad I had even got a waitlisted resort reservation come through and got in to Topolinos.

Geeeeez made it down to number 450 and the line paused. So sad I had even got a waitlisted resort reservation come through and got in to Topolinos.
So sorry to hear this. Hopefully next time you will be lucky ! 🙏🏽

I needed a ticket to moonlight magic at Epcot last Feb. I posted with the promise of a bottle of Canadian Ice Wine in exchange for a ticket. I was lucky to find a fellow DIS member to accomadate me.

We *MIGHT* end up with two extra tickets to next week's HSMM event. We had friends who were going to go but sounds like they may be bailing. I may not know until a few days in advance though. If I remember, I'll check back on this thread to see if anybody is still looking and may be interested.

We *MIGHT* end up with two extra tickets to next week's HSMM event. We had friends who were going to go but sounds like they may be bailing. I may not know until a few days in advance though. If I remember, I'll check back on this thread to see if anybody is still looking and may be interested.
That’s very nice of you to post.

I lucked out at the general registration but maybe somebody else might be very grateful of the tickets 🙏. Have a wonderful moonlight Magic !

Hi! I am in need of 1 ticket for a member of my family who is now able to come with us. Would be great if we could all go! If you know for sure when and if you have a spare I would be very grateful!

Hi! I am in need of 1 ticket for a member of my family who is now able to come with us. Would be great if we could all go! If you know for sure when and if you have a spare I would be very grateful!
I may have a spare ticket if you are still looking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter