Desserts at Alfredo's?

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
My mother and I are going to use a Connections lunch voucher at Alfredo's next month to split a meal, and I've never eaten there before. I checked out the menu on another website (I won't mention the name here - LOL!), but didn't see any desserts listed.

I'm sure they'll have tiramasu, but does anyone know what other types of desserts they have?

Bumping

Anyone? Anyone? (Imagine this said in the montone voice of the teacher in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.)

Okay Okay:D My favorite is the chocolate cream puffs, it is my favorite in all of the "world" and I will consent to eat there (DS's fav restaurant) just because of that dessert.

Others have included tiramasu, cannoli, choc. mousse, lemon ice, spamoni, and they have a dessert plate with an assortment of desserts on it. Oh, and I think they have a strawberry mousse in the shape of a lady bug???

I had the tiramisu here many years ago and it was quite tasty. If I recall correctly it was served in a cappucino cup and saucer. Dessert was the best part of the meal. I found the restaurant noisy and distracting. Perhaps I was just too tired to enjoy it.

We enjoyed their "sampler" dessert plate. It contained miniture versions of their dessert choices. It was wonderful as you got a taste of all of them!! DH and I split it and we still couldn't finish it even with it being just miniture versions.

DD enjoyed their "ladybug" dessert designed for the kiddies.

Enjoy your meal1

And with your dessert...don't forget to have a little limoncello....yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter