"Detroit has never sounded so sexy!" A mother/daughter February 2012 NEW TR LINK

Caitlin got married today. Just saw it on FB! Congratulations Caitlin!!!!!!!!!

May you both have many years if happiness together! :)

I appreciate the congratulations but this was supposed to be one of the TR suprises :rotfl:

OMG! That came up so quickly! Where does the time go! A big huge congratulations to the new Bride and Groom!

Thank you!

Ummmmm. I don't think you were supposed to say anything. :confused3

Yep but what are ya gonna do? :confused3 People like sharing good news :thumbsup2

I am following along on FB and am really looking forward to you starting your next trip report Caitlin so we can hear all about your adventures.:cool1:

Should be started up soon!

This little tale is getting curiouser and curiouser........congrats to the newlyweds!

Thank you!

I can't wait to hear all about the wedding. Congratulations!

Thank you!

Wow it's been a long time since i've been on the boards and a lot has happened! So happy for you though, I can't wait to hear more about everything! I still have a lot of catching up to do, too!

Thank you!

Keep waiting for the next shoe, or should I say glass slipper to drop with this tale. I have my guess. Do you?

No other glass slippers to drop :confused3 Andrew being there and us getting married were the two surprises :thumbsup2

Just started reading along, and sent a FB request, can't wait to hear about the next trip!

Thank you!

Wow! Congratulations! I hope your whole trip was magical. pixiedust:

Thank you! Now our trip was something else...

I appreciate the congratulations but this was supposed to be one of the TR suprises :rotfl:

[/B][/COLOR]

I know. I feel bad. I just got carried away. Please forgive me. I s--k! After all your the crap you went through, well......this is like a fairy tale. I just got SO excited. :cheer2: I guessed part of it, but not all of it. After I realized how impulsive I was, this is how I felt :badpc: Maybe I need a social media break.

I know we will all have to be very patient so you can reveal all of the details. I can't wait to hear about every last one.

Anyway - welcome back and Let's get the party started! pixiedust:

I know. I feel bad. I just got carried away. Please forgive me. I s--k! After all your the crap you went through, well......this is like a fairy tale. I just got SO excited. :cheer2: I guessed part of it, but not all of it. After I realized how impulsive I was, this is how I felt :badpc: Maybe I need a social media break.

I know we will all have to be very patient so you can reveal all of the details. I can't wait to hear about every last one.

Anyway - welcome back and Let's get the party started! pixiedust:

It's okay, I really do appreciate your enthusiasm! I am currently uploading photos and doing some minor editing to them so once that is done the new TR will be up and running!

Glad you are home, congrats and hope you are feeling okay! Can't wait to hear all of the details! Even if the secret is out, there are a lot of juicy details I am sure!! popcorn::

Glad you are home, congrats and hope you are feeling okay! Can't wait to hear all of the details! Even if the secret is out, there are a lot of juicy details I am sure!! popcorn::

I am doing better but still not a 100%. We already have the TR name it is "A Daily Dose of Disney Drama" this was a crazy trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter