"Detroit has never sounded so sexy!" A mother/daughter February 2012 NEW TR LINK

So excited to read along!!! I will definitely be friending you on Facebook...I love living vicariously through people in Disney!:rotfl: so, if you get a request from an Erika, it's me!!!

So excited for you all and your trip!! I hope you have the most magical time!

I will be sure to post a ton of pics through instagram! I have been living vicariously through my parents so I know how you feel :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Oh really? :scratchin

Let's just say there are a couple things rolling around in my brain that I could see as potential surprises. Curious to see if I'm right....or at least close. :rolleyes: I'll have to keep up with FB a little better than I have been! :goodvibes

Let's just say there are a couple things rolling around in my brain that I could see as potential surprises. Curious to see if I'm right....or at least close. :rolleyes: I'll have to keep up with FB a little better than I have been! :goodvibes

You will have to! You also have to be sure to post if you were right once they are revealed!

I love how you ended the TR! It was (as always) great fun following along on Facebook and then seeing it really unravel here!!

We were about to leave...but the Crystal Palace was attacked by a PIRATE!

disneyday7062.jpg

He stole all the puffed french toast, grabbed Eeyore's tale and took hostage of a red haired lady while yelling "We wants the redhead!" Tigger took the initiative and ended up in a well choreographed sword fight with him.

That really would have been cool! I was completely falling for it! :thumbsup2

Now some of these are dummy plans. There are a few major surprises headed our way this trip :rolleyes1 Only those of you on Facebook or following me on Twitter will be able to find out about them! So if you want to add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/caitlin.burns3 or if you want to follow me on Twitter my name is caitlinbu . If you follow me on either of these you cannot mention any of the surprises on here!

My lips are sealed but I can't wait to follow along! :goodvibes I wanted to wish ya'll safe travels (even though I missed your parents' departure!! I have three TR/PTRs I am following for trips this weekend! A lot due to the race. Sorry you can't race but I know you will still have a blast at the parties!

I will follow along on FB! Sounds like mom & dad are loving their trip, so far. Looking forward to seeing your updates from the MNSSHP! Have fun!!!!

I love how you ended the TR! It was (as always) great fun following along on Facebook and then seeing it really unravel here!!

Thank you for reading!

That really would have been cool! I was completely falling for it! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: It was pretty crazy!

My lips are sealed but I can't wait to follow along! :goodvibes I wanted to wish ya'll safe travels (even though I missed your parents' departure!! I have three TR/PTRs I am following for trips this weekend! A lot due to the race. Sorry you can't race but I know you will still have a blast at the parties!

It will be a very exciting trip! I hope so. I feel terrible about the race and part of me is like I could do it but I know my mom wouldn't let me :rotfl:

Wishjng you safe travels and lots of pixie dust!!!
I'm following along on fb. Can't wait to see new pics!

So excited that you are finally on your trip, can't wait to hear all about it!

Just sent you a facebook friend request so I could follow along there as well :)

I have a guess about what the suprise could be, so we'll see if I am right soon :goodvibes

-jennifer

Now some of these are dummy plans. There are a few major surprises headed our way this trip :rolleyes1 Only those of you on Facebook or following me on Twitter will be able to find out about them! So if you want to add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/caitlin.burns3 or if you want to follow me on Twitter my name is caitlinbu . If you follow me on either of these you cannot mention any of the surprises on here!

I want to make sure all of you read along next time :thumbsup2

I can't wait for your next trip report. I started to followed you on Twitter and Instagram last night.

Caitlin got married today. Just saw it on FB! Congratulations Caitlin!!!!!!!!!

May you both have many years if happiness together! :)

OMG! That came up so quickly! Where does the time go! A big huge congratulations to the new Bride and Groom!

Ummmmm. I don't think you were supposed to say anything. :confused3

I am following along on FB and am really looking forward to you starting your next trip report Caitlin so we can hear all about your adventures.:cool1:

Wow it's been a long time since i've been on the boards and a lot has happened! So happy for you though, I can't wait to hear more about everything! I still have a lot of catching up to do, too!

Just started reading along, and sent a FB request, can't wait to hear about the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter