Develop your film onboard

minnieears

Earning My Ears
We just got back from a Disney cruise and I regretted not getting the pictures I wanted.

My tip is to get your film developed while on the cruise. That way, you know which pictures turned out good and which didn't or what you didn't take a picture of so that you can rectify the situation before it's too late.

I thought we had a good snapshot of our girls with Cinderella, so I didn't buy the professional picture ($10 for a 6x8) because it wasn't a great one of our girls. Well, our snapshot of that scene turned out to be where one of the girls was a blur. So now, we don't have a picture of our girls with their favorite character!

I guess we'll just have to plan another visit soon!

Great advice! I do the same while in the parks so that I can see my photos before leaving, and know which shots to retake and which ones turned out. Thanks for sharing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter