DH & 3DD's don't want to sleep w/o DM

zipEDdodah

Earning My Ears
My limited budget travel agent (DH) - wants to stay at AllStar Movies. 3DDs (5,4&3) won't sleep without mommy and DH would prefer to be with DW. Can we share one room??:confused:

Sorry. All stars are 4 people plus 1 under three. I think there is one or two moderates that can have 5 in a regular room but I am not sure which ones. I have gotten some postcard codes that made the moderates almost as good as a value. Hope this helps a little.

jordan's mom

You could stay at Port Orleans Riverside with the trundle bed. It is a great place for young kids. I prefer it to All Stars but my husband likes to have the two rooms.

When are you going? Check over at Mousesavers for discount codes.

Why dont you get 2 connecting rooms at the All stars? You could get 2 rooms for the same or even less than the cost of one moderate with codes or AP price! Then, you can have the kids in one room, and you and DH in the other, with the open door between rooms!

We have 3 kids, and I've stayed at ASP with 2 kids. I'd wouldn't dream of cramming 5 people in that room. If you want to spend in the All-Stars range and not more for a moderate, look off-site. You can get the low rate, more space, and find plenty of places that let you have all 5 in one room. We like lots of space and double jacuzzi tubs, so we prefer off-site.

We're also a family of 5 - and we LOVE the Wilderness Cabins! They are great! Not quite as *inexpensive* as All-Stars, but a great option for us.

I'm with AKASnowwhite--the cabins in Fort Wilderness are great for a family! You only have one bathroom, but you have the kitchen and can really save some money by having breakfasts and snacks and maybe lunches there.

There are lots of activities in FW for families, too.

It's our favorite place to stay!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the whole post was about the fact that her girls all want to sleep in the same room as Mom, so she wants one room so they can all be together. That's how I read it, but I could have read it wrong.

I detected a definite budgetary concern, too. They want to keep cost down by staying at AS, but the room accomodates 4 and they have 5. The bottom line is you can't do it if Disney knows you have 5 when you check in. At AS you have to have 2 rooms, so you need to move to a different resort on or off-site. They've never allowed 5 in those rooms. I think those of us who have posted were trying to introduce other alternatives in the hope that one of these other options might satisfy budget and space needs.

We have two children and an infant. My baby will not sleep in a portocrib. So took a little junior aerobed. My 3 and 6 yos fight over who gets to sleep on it. It's just the right size for a small child, it has an auto-rechargeable pump, and deflates and folds away into its light nylon duffle bag.

I then use bedrails lined with pillows and sleep with the baby.

I got it $44 on clearance and have seen it for $79. I wish I would have bought two though. They really do fight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter