DHHI resort in January?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone been to the resort in January? We're specifically interested in golfing. Is it do-able in January? Or are lots of courses closed then for maintenance?

Are you sure you want to golf at HHI in January? While SC is in the south, it isn't going to have the temperatures that TX or FL would have during that time. I live in VA and we usually average temperatures in the low 30s-40's during that time of year. SC should be about 10-15 degrees warmer unless they have an unusual cold snap. Nothing's guaranteed, but you may want to call the golf courses to see if they are open. I would think they would be because that is one of their main income sources.

If you golf like my Dad did, you won't be disappointed. He never let the weather stop him.

We stayed there back on '07 in January. I had just had arthroscope on my knee, so, I wasn't that mobile, but, we made it round. Main problem was stairs. It wasn't uncomfortably cold that year. You just can never tell what you are going to get weather wise around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter