Diapers?

Peaseblossom36

Mouseketeer
So this is our first big trip with our 2 year old and I'm a bit stuck on how many diapers to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a box worth 10 days. That feels excessive but I worry about the ability to get more if we run out, since stores here don't carry our brand/size so I doubt they will there.

Did anyone find that they went through more due to sweaty and trying to stay comfortable?

So this is our first big trip with our 2 year old and I'm a bit stuck on how many diapers to bring. I'm thinking of bringing a box worth 10 days. That feels excessive but I worry about the ability to get more if we run out, since stores here don't carry our brand/size so I doubt they will there.

Did anyone find that they went through more due to sweaty and trying to stay comfortable?
Is there a brand that you can be ok with for a week? 10 days plus extra is a lot of packing. Unless you are driving and have space in car, then nevermind.

You could look online at walmart or publix if they carry your brand there.

Is there a brand that you can be ok with for a week? 10 days plus extra is a lot of packing. Unless you are driving and have space in car, then nevermind.

You could look online at walmart or publix if they carry your brand there.
I wish! She has super sensitive skin and I haven't been able to find another brand that works. Stores stop carrying Huggies Little Snugglers after size 4 and we're in 6. I have to order them to be shipped and am not sure if I could time well enough, I'll check into that though.

I wish! She has super sensitive skin and I haven't been able to find another brand that works. Stores stop carrying Huggies Little Snugglers after size 4 and we're in 6. I have to order them to be shipped and am not sure if I could time well enough, I'll check into that though.
In your case I would bring them.
Agreed. Last thing you want is a terrible case of diaper rash on vacation.

I went with a 20 month old at 2 different points in time. The first time around, I was on top of diaper changes (within the 2 hour mark or as necessary whichever happened first). The second time around, it's harder to stay on top of them with an older kid who distracts you.

I checked and for an 8 night trip I ordered a 70 count package to be delivered to the hotel and if I recall correctly, I think we brought some home?

if you havent thought about shipping a box to your hotel to arrive as you arrive. found this helped when flying. and yes did find we used more than at home especially in summer when you want them to be drinking more to stay hydrated.

if you havent thought about shipping a box to your hotel to arrive as you arrive. found this helped when flying. and yes did find we used more than at home especially in summer when you want them to be drinking more to stay hydrated.
I'm planning to call and double check that I can do that. Worried they may arrive/after before we do since shipping dates can be wonky. Thanks! That's what I was thinking too as far as using more.

I went with a 20 month old at 2 different points in time. The first time around, I was on top of diaper changes (within the 2 hour mark or as necessary whichever happened first). The second time around, it's harder to stay on top of them with an older kid who distracts you.

I checked and for an 8 night trip I ordered a 70 count package to be delivered to the hotel and if I recall correctly, I think we brought some home?
Thank you! That's really helpful!

I'm planning to call and double check that I can do that. Worried they may arrive/after before we do since shipping dates can be wonky. Thanks! That's what I was thinking too as far as using more.

Thank you! That's really helpful!

I totally overpaid through Garden Grocer, but I also wasn't super picky about type. I would definitely look at anything that's available via Prime or Garden Grocer, those go straight to bell services.

We packed diapers, swim diapers and overnights on our first trip with a 2 & 5 year old. I had one shrink wrapped pack (from the box) in a personal item, another shrink wrapped pack in checked luggage along with the overnights & swim diapers in a compression bag. We used the extra space on the way back for souvenirs--plus came home with some diapers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter