Did anyone hear about Jeremy Renner's accident?

You know who Jeremy reminds me of because like him he seems to have accidents but always survives them all the time? Jeremy Renner reminds me of Harrison Ford because like Jeremy Harrison is very lucky to survive a plane crash and both guys are lucky indeed. I guess Jeremy has a lucky four-leaf clover with him at all times. In honor of Jeremy Renner's good luck if you have any Hawkeye Bleacher Creatures plushies I advise you to rub Hawkeye's hair for good luck and believe me you'll have good luck with you every day

I LOVE that picture of Jeremy Renner's spa treatment because he looks so adorable treated like a king. And I wondered what he used to wash his hair? Because when Mom and I saw that picture Mom wants to do the same thing to my hair too

I LOVE that picture of Jeremy Renner's spa treatment because he looks so adorable treated like a king. And I wondered what he used to wash his hair? Because when Mom and I saw that picture Mom wants to do the same thing to my hair too

It was one of these "dry" shampoo caps. There still is some liquid used, so the hair is wet, but it's not sopping wet like washing under the sink. And the hair doesn't need rinsing out afterward.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MBHHWJN

It was one of these "dry" shampoo caps. There still is some liquid used, so the hair is wet, but it's not sopping wet like washing under the sink. And the hair doesn't need rinsing out afterward.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MBHHWJN
So that's what Jeremy used to wash his hair? Mom was looking for one of those after she saw the video of Jeremy Renner's spa day with me and we wanted to try it on Dad's hair as well as my hair too. Thanks to you now my mom knows where to get one
Thank you so much Imzadi

It is reported that Jeremy Renner has recovered marvelously and has begun work on a new album named Love And Titanium a tribute to his miracle recovery and the first single is titled Wait. I listened to Wait and it's an amazing comeback song and I cannot wait to hear more songs from the album. Do you know when the full album will debut soon. Jeremy has also started filming the third season of his Paramount+ show Mayor Of Kingstown. It's hard to believe that last year Jeremy Renner had his accident and now he's looking so marvelous today and that is truly a big miracle for him because Jeremy is truly one lucky fellow indeed and he does have lucky four-leaf clovers at his side and that makes me so happy he survived

It is reported that Jeremy Renner has recovered marvelously and has begun work on a new album named Love And Titanium a tribute to his miracle recovery and the first single is titled Wait. I listened to Wait and it's an amazing comeback song and I cannot wait to hear more songs from the album. Do you know when the full album will debut soon. Jeremy has also started filming the third season of his Paramount+ show Mayor Of Kingstown. It's hard to believe that last year Jeremy Renner had his accident and now he's looking so marvelous today and that is truly a big miracle for him because Jeremy is truly one lucky fellow indeed and he does have lucky four-leaf clovers at his side and that makes me so happy he survived
the 7 song album is expected this Friday.
He was interviewed on New Years Eve, I was so happy to see how great he is doing. I am hoping we eventually can have a season two of Hawkeye.

I got to listen to Jeremy Renner's new album Love And Titanium in it's entirety on Amazon Music and Apple Music on it's debut date and I think what Jeremy is trying to do is copy Billy Joel because it seems that he wants to be like Billy Joel on this album. There is also a song called Lucky Man that talks about his amazing recovery and it's a great song and another song that is awesome is one called Lonesome Town. I do hope Love And Titanium gets lots of promotion because it is a marvelous comeback for Jeremy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter