Did i do Ok??

Tracie

<font color=9999FF>Has learned her lesson and will
My 2 ds and I have just decided to spend 3 days after or WDW vacation at US/IOA. We leave on June 7 and I just started looking at US today. I booked the Raddison Universal and 2 day get 3rd day free tickets for all 3 of us for $368.50 How does this sound?

Thanks,
Tracie

P.S. My boys and I are so excited about going to US/IOA for the first time!!

Can I suggest you check into the on-site hotels. Portifino Bay, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific. You can get info at www.loewshotels.com. There is a feature called front of the line that you get to use in the parks that is the bomb. It may be worth the extra $$$ since your only staying three days to make the most out of it being able to do more in a shorter time frame using this feature. I ordered annual passes for 99 bucks through the fan club with no blackout dates for our stay in July. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

I agree with PartyofSix that you should look into staying at one of the on-site Loews Hotels. It is worth the extra $$. The Royal Pacific would be the least expensive, then Hard Rock and Portofino Bay. By staying on-site, you will be able to show your room key and go into the Express Line for the rides. While others are waiting up to an hour or more for a popular ride, you will stand in line for approximately five minutes. This is a fabulous perk!! You will love it. I urge you to look into it.

I ahve looked into staying on -site and would love to, but I didn't budget for US/IOA at all, but my boys really want to go to IOA so $368 was doable We are plannig our next trip to WDW with friends and are budgeting for on-site at US for that trip I was just wondering if the raddison is ok and if we will be able to ride most rides in 3 days without fotl. We leave for MCO in 12 days so not alot of time to plan for US since I just decidedto add it yesterday.
If we really love US we plan on spending more time there and on site for the next trip.
Thanks for your help
Tracie

You'll have a great time. Just remember to get to the parks when they open and take advantage of the express pass machines!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter