Did I do this correctly?

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
I wanted to see if I could get a reservation for a Thurs, Fri and Sat in APril 2008 at AKV. I have the 30 points I bought this year, so 2007 points, 2008 points which I can use since it will be an APril reservation and 2009 points to borrow from since it is a 2008 reservation--so do I have to bank the 30 points first, then make the reservation or just make the reservation?

I first contacted MS on Friday of last week, but still had nothing from them today. So I sent them another email and they wrote back that they answered me on 7/20--nope nothing not in junck, double checked the trash, etc. So I tried again today but I guess if I have nothing by 10am I'll just call.

If you want to use the 30 2007 points for a 2008 reservation, you will have to bank them first and tell MS to use the banked points first.

HBC

You can do this all at once when you call MS. They are very accommdating & will advise you the best way to get what you want.

I didn't need to call! As soon as I checked email this AM the banking and booking transaction was completed. Hooray Thurs, Fri and Sat in April AKV CL:love: THis should be a great way to end the four day cruise vacation and shh! the whole thing is DH's 40th bday gift!:rolleyes1

I didn't need to call! As soon as I checked email this AM the banking and booking transaction was completed. Hooray Thurs, Fri and Sat in April AKV CL:love: THis should be a great way to end the four day cruise vacation and shh! the whole thing is DH's 40th bday gift!:rolleyes1

I'm surprised because when you are speaking to MS and banking or borrowing, they always say the disclaimer, that banking/borrowing is a permanent decision... Did they have language to that effect in your e-mail?

I am happy for you that you got the ressie you wanted!!! I can't wait to stay at AKV.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Yes, the disclaimer is there and you can now bank via the website--I did that last year and the disclaimer pops up where you have to check the box before you move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter