Did resort prices go up overnight?

Last night I was browsing the Disney website for a one night stay to tack on to our upcoming (May) trip for our arrival day before transferring to our resort. I thought prices looked high ($300ish for a night at POR, room only) so I shut it down and figured I'd think about it. This morning I started looking again and prices are like $50 higher across the board. Is this some crazy marketing thing like the airlines do, or did prices legitimately go up overnight?

Are they the same class of rooms? Maybe they sold out the cheaper ones.

Regardless, I will exit out and try looking with an incognito browser page.

Are they the same class of rooms? Maybe they sold out the cheaper ones.

Regardless, I will exit out and try looking with an incognito browser page.
It seems to just be across the board. Like an increase in every resort. I tried switching to my computer and still no luck, so who knows.

Not sure about 2022 prices but the room only price for 2023 is still the same. I booked a room only reservation for June of next year and it is same today as it was when I booked it.

You'll have to drill in to make sure lower price room options didn't sell out. That happens a lot. And sometimes, the listing doesn't always show the lowest option.

I’m not 100% sure but I bet the park resort rates changed just like the park ticket rates change. Depending on the day and month.

Disney now quietly adjusts the price of the rooms overnight whenever they feel like it. Its magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter