Did Tommy Hilfiger buy Disney?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I am a fan of Tommy Hilfiger and I just heard that Tommy Hilfiger brought Disney and I would like to know if you had heard about this? According to what I learned Tommy Hilfiger will create Disney clothing and accessories to be sold at the parks as well as stores like Macy's Bloomingdales and as well as the Tommy Hilfiger outlet stores. I think this is a smart move for Tommy Hilfiger to do because when you look at it other brands such as Dooney And Burke and Loungefly have teamed up with Disney and it seems to work magic for them and I think Tommy made a good choice by buying Disney. I started liking Tommy Hilfiger when I first saw him host a reality show on CBS titled The Cut and I had fallen in love with his clothing and I used to carry a Tommy Hilfiger purse when I would go shopping and all my clothing was Tommy Hilfiger too. So I think Tommy Hilfiger will follow the trend of designers teaming up with Disney to make clothing. Because when you sell Disney clothing it means a huge hit

I don't think OP meant that they "bought Disney" as in the company - it's just a little bit of awkward wording. Please don't give her a lot of grief about it. 🙂

It's an interesting collaboration for sure. Tommy is a well liked brand - it was super hot when I was in High School I know.

The white tennis skirt is beautiful, as is the sweater. The skirt is $199, so it's a pass for me ( I think the sweater was $249)

Believe it or not, Tommy did buy a house, or rather a Palm Beach mansion, from a man named Donald Dizney. I'm wondering if this contributed to OP's confusion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter