Differene between Park Hopper & Park Hopper Plus?

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hello,

I've searched for my question but have not been able to find an answer, so here's my question!

I was looking at ticket prices on the HoJo Anaheim site and saw "2-Day Park Hopper" and "3-Day Park Hopper Plus" tickets. My question is, unlike WDW where PLUS means water parks, etc... what does this mean at Disneyland? Do you get early entry?

Thanks in advance!

I am not 100% positive but I think the Park Hopper Plus is what includes the early entry and the $10 game credit at the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney.

Woohoo!! I just looked at our tickets and it has both the ESPN $10 credit and one early entry day!

I have no experience with early entry. How early can you get in? We are going next week and DL opens at 8 am and DCA opens at 10 am. We have 2 kids (8 & 9) and a toddler, which one should we go to and what should we do for early entry?

ESPN zone - when do you get your credit? After you have used your ticket? Or can it be before? We were going to try to go to Downtown Disney Sat night after we arrive or Sunday. Can we use them for ESPN before we use them at the park?

If you look under the Plus tickets on the website, there's a little green star and it reads "Tickets include 1 Early Entry!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter