Difficulty Level for ADRs

disneychik21

Mouseketeer
I keep reading about people having a hard time getting their 1st choice ADRs. We are going Dec. 15 through Dec. 24. ADR day is this Sunday, June 18. From this list what do you think will be the hardest to get? I am definitely a Disney veteran, but I'm nervous after reading about people not getting their first choice.

1. Chef Mickey's Breakfast
2. Akersheus Dining Package
3. Tiffins Dining Package
4. Flying Fish Cafe Dinner
5. Homecomin Dinner
6. Boathouse Dinner
7. Cape May Cafe dinner
8. Narcoosees Dinner

Also, any tips for the more difficult ones besides choosing "off-time" meals and being ready to book right at 6 am (central time).

Thanks in Advance!

Hey disneychik21...actually nothing looks too crazy so I bet you will have better luck than you are anticipating. I completely understand since I'm always a bundle of nerves when that 180 day comes around. Maybe the ROL dining package is probably the leader of the line up with difficulty, but I'm wondering if I dare say the rest may be a tie..? Dunno! Good luck!!

Hey disneychik21...actually nothing looks too crazy so I bet you will have better luck than you are anticipating. I completely understand since I'm always a bundle of nerves when that 180 day comes around. Maybe the ROL dining package is probably the leader of the line up with difficulty, but I'm wondering if I dare say the rest may be a tie..? Dunno! Good luck!!
I'm crossing my fingers and just wish the day would come already!

I don't think ROL packages are available beyond September or early October, so you may want to go after something else first. Same with Akershus, if you want a Candlelight package, I don't think those have been released either. If those restaurants are really important to you, I would grab a regular reservation. You can cancel it if you can get the package later. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter