• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Difficulty with Jan 06 reservations?

darner

10+year DVC owner
just wondering how others are fairing on getting reservations for next year... we just made ressies 2-1/2 months out at a 1-bdrm BWV (home resort)... 1st choice of dates at end of Jan, 1st choice of room pref. So happy! :cool1:

i realize this is a slower time at WDW, but just curious on how "lucky" others have been making arrangements relatively late (vs. 7-11 month windows)?

Except for the first week or so (depending on when kids go back to school and the time around Marathon weekend), January is among the easiest times to book DVC - anywhere. It wouldn't have surprised me much if you'd been able to book a standard view or Boardwalk view for the end of January at 2 1/2 months. Of course, you can't count on it, but it's more likely than at many other times of the year.

Most days in September and May are also relatively easy.

Best wishes -

On October 26, I tried to book 5 nights in middle January (after the marathon) in standard view at BWV, either Studio or 1 Br, but couldn't get it. I was able to get preferred view in a 1 Br, so I took that. I also tried OKW, but nothing there either.

just yesterday booked a dedicated 2br @ okw for 2/12-2/17/06 and had no prob with the confirmation - sweet!

Beginning of October I booked a 1 bedroom preferred view at BWV for 1/21-1/28. It's not our home resort (OKW is) and I had no problem. I'm on a waitlist for standard view, but if I don't get it then I don't mind, I'll be happy with the preferred view.

Last Thursday I called and had absolutely no problem booking a 1BR, standard view, at BWV for Jan. 29-Feb. 4, 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter