Digital Infrared

brack

<font color=red>The man who loves all things Disne
I have a Canon Digital Rebel and I know it has an infrared filter built in to lessen the amount coming into the camera. I will not take it out but I am curious if others have had any success with the different filters to achieve this effect.

Also, I am considering buying another digital camera just for infrared. Any suggestions? I would be willing to take an inexpensive one apart to remove the filter but not my Rebel. I even saw a webpage that described how to do it on a cheaper camera.

I've not used the infrared filter and I would wonder about the results since it would require very long exposures to get the results you are looking for. I do know some people who have had their cameras converted to infrared. Life Pixel is a fairly reputable place that will allow you to convert a camera. Right now they do the Nikon Coolpix 990, 995 compact cameras and D50, D70, D70s, D100 digital SLR. They also convert the Canon D60, 10D, 20D and Rebel XT. The output from these cameras are incredible.Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter