• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

digital photos to disc anyone? i need help

susan1

DIS Veteran
hi
i got a digital camera for xmas, it came with a 60 something card which was enough to hold my xmas day photos, i have now boight a 500 something card. when i go to put them on disc can i put both cards on one disc. you can tell i'm not very techy!! :rotfl:

Yes you can put them all on the same CD. Be sure to make 2 copies of the CD and put one away. They will act as your negatives.

hi
thanks for your reply, we are travelling to florida on tuesday so will be putting my photos to disc at walgrweens. i am sure i will fill the card up pretty fast.
susan

There's a "trick" to not fill up the card too fast. Treat your digital card as if you're using regular film most of the times. Compose the pictures in your head before snapping the pictures instead of snap-now-sort-later attitude.

I tried both ways and with SNSL I usually end up with 300% more pictures but with less than 5% more printable pictures.

hi
i think i have a review and wipe facility where i can delete any frames i don't want. but as i havn't found it yet your tip is very valuable.
thankyou. :sunny: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter