San Diego Parking - Bric North

pudinhd

DIS Veteran
I did a search in this forum and found specific details about the Bric North and Bric South locations. (Thanks to those who posted the info!)

We have booked at Wyndham in the past, but their prices have increased and it now says uncovered parking.

We ended up booking at Bric North and the instructions say to park on the 4th floor. Does anyone have information about if this is covered or uncovered parking?

I would appreciate anything you have to share! Thank you very much!!

I parked at the Bric North on my recent Disney Magic Cruise in November. It will be covered. It is the parking structure of the Springhill Suites.

It's a big garage under Springhill Suites, like KJeff90 said. You'll enter off Pacific Hwy and enter the garage by taking a ticket. Then you'll go park up on the 4th floor. I'd leave your ticket and if you printed it, the parking payment confirmation in the car so you don't somehow lose or pack them. Once your cruise is over, and you're trying to exit, you'll have to press the button to call the valet attendant. They should ask for your last name or something else related to your parking confirmation, and then they'll let you out or ask you to come over to them to check the confirmation. :)

1714766977315.png

It's a big garage under Springhill Suites, like KJeff90 said. You'll enter off Pacific Hwy and enter the garage by taking a ticket. Then you'll go park up on the 4th floor. I'd leave your ticket and if you printed it, the parking payment confirmation in the car so you don't somehow lose or pack them. Once your cruise is over, and you're trying to exit, you'll have to press the button to call the valet attendant. They should ask for your last name or something else related to your parking confirmation, and then they'll let you out or ask you to come over to them to check the confirmation. :)

View attachment 856722

This is extra helpful!!! I had thought the parking was next to the hotel in it's own structure. Thank you!!

Oh, wait no sorry I misspoke -- I believe it is right next door but visually is connected to the hotel so feels like overall the same building. I was thinking of another structure mentally for the placement, but all my other info is correct! 😅

Oh, wait no sorry I misspoke -- I believe it is right next door but visually is connected to the hotel so feels like overall the same building. I was thinking of another structure mentally for the placement, but all my other info is correct! 😅
Thanks for the clarification! Do you still think it's all covered parking? Or would you think the 4th floor would be uncovered?

Thanks for the clarification! Do you still think it's all covered parking? Or would you think the 4th floor would be uncovered?
4th floor is completely covered! i want to say there might even be higher floors, but the 4th is specifically for cruisers. we just got back from parking there last sunday :)

4th floor is completely covered! i want to say there might even be higher floors, but the 4th is specifically for cruisers. we just got back from parking there last sunday :)
That is so wonderful to hear! Thank you very much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter