dining advice?

mickey's merry men

Earning My Ears
We're currently planning our June trip and would like some help with the following:
(1) Although we have been to the Brown Derby in the Studios several times (and enjoy it), we've never done the Fantasmic package. Does anyone know if the menu is limited when you book your p.s. as part of the package? If it is, I think we may be better off taking our chances with seating at Fantasmic. Any thoughts?
(2) We're planning our anniversary dinner (with children) and have always loved the California Grill (the boys are very adventurous eaters). I've been hearing a lot about blue zoo lately. Has anyone been to both and have a strong feeling either way?
Thanks!::MinnieMo

Happy Aniversary!!

For our 40th, we went to the Hoop-de-doo. My wife's idea because we had our young granddaughters with us. Great time was had by all. We had a quieter meal at Flagler's (now Citrico's) later in the trip.

If there are two shows, my opinion is that you don't need to get a dinner package to get decent seats.

I did get the package for 4/8/04, and the first show (8:30) was jam packed. After the show, everyone left MGM. I can't imagine a full crowd for the second showing (10:00).

I don't think there is a limited menu for the dinn.er package. We ate at the buffet at Hollywood and Vine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter