• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Credits Question

DisneycrazedX6

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been answered a hundred times. We are traveling with 7 people and getting two rooms. One room will have the dining plan and the other will not. We will eat most of our meals together and the others will order their own entrees and share our desserts and app's. My question is this? Could I use more than four credits for one meal(we only have four on the plan remember)and treat them to a meal once in a while?? I was thinking like a character meal to use 7 credits instead of four. Can we use only two at a meal and pay oop for the rest of the food? Just trying to stretch the credits in some instances and maybe bulk up in others. Thanks for all your help!!!! :cheer2:

Both scenarios you mentioned are currently allowed on the dining plan. Of course, things could change, but I would think you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter