Dining Reservations @ Aulani, what time?

hollypoast

Travel Planner Specializing in Disney
Aulani dining reservations can be made 180 days out but does anyone know what time availability "drops" into the system? I called today and the CM said midnight but did not seem confident in her answer. TIA:thanks:

I don't know the answer, but we made our dining reservation about 4 months out and changed it a few times after that, and had no difficulty getting what we wanted at the times we wanted. I don't think Aulani dining reservations are as crucial as WDW ones. Hopefully someone will be along and can confirm the time. FWIW, WDW is 6am EST so perhaps its midnight Hawaii time? Just a guess!

I don't know the answer, but we made our dining reservation about 4 months out and changed it a few times after that, and had no difficulty getting what we wanted at the times we wanted. I don't think Aulani dining reservations are as crucial as WDW ones. Hopefully someone will be along and can confirm the time. FWIW, WDW is 6am EST so perhaps its midnight Hawaii time? Just a guess!

This is for a trip between Christmas and New Years, so I'm expecting the resort to be sold out and reservations to be a bit harder to get. I'm hoping midnight is the time... it's easier for me than getting up so early! :surfweb:

I wish I had made reservations sooner. For some reason, even though I’m a WDW veteran at this point, I didn’t think it was necessary to book so far out. I booked reservations two months in advance and my ideal dining times were all booked. It seems like most reservations revolve around sunset. I didn’t want to miss sunsets on our resort days so our dining reservations are later than I would normally eat.

If its for christmas day dinner they might not post any through the normal reservation system as they’ll likely be doing a special buffet of sorts, new years eve might be the same.

The character dining, and probably sunset dinner time at ama ama would likely be the first to go, the other times might not be too bad...so if you want the character dining (breakfast or dinner), or ama ama at sunset those would be the only ones you might need to try and wake up early, or stay up late to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter