Dining Reviews: Roaring Forks, Trail's End, CM

ash&abby'smom

Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,
Just back: I wanted to post my reviews, because these boards really helped me decide where we would eat. Here's a few:

12/5: Arrival 9:00pm. We decide to just get something quick. We had hot dog with chili, cheeseburger, 2 fries, 2 apples, 2 drinks, 2 juices. The chili was a little spicy. DH said cheeseburger was okay. DD's had apples and juices. They were not very hungry. Thought CR food court was better.
Price: 23.46

12/6: Breakfast at Trail's End
Me, DH, DD4, DD 19mos., DM, & DD.
The greeter wasn't very friendly, but our waitor KEN more than made up for her. We were very pleased with this meal. We had breakfast pizza, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits w/gravy, donuts, fruit, yogart mickey waffles and french toast. Great value for the money.
Price: 54.27

Dinner: Chef Mickey's
Me, DH, DD4, DD 19mos., DM, & DD.
This was our favorite meal of all. Character interaction was really good, except for dale who overlooked our table, but DD stopped him and he came over. We were seated in the corner where the waiters come out of the door. I was worried we would be overlooked but wasn't. The food was really good. We had peel and eat shrimp, pork loin with wild mushroom sauce (I didn't care for this, it was cooked with a wine which I didn't like), baked chicken, baked fish, parmesan potatoes (yummy), & ravioli with alfredo sauce (yummy). Desserts were: chocolate mousse, key lime tart, fruit cheesecake, sundae bar, cookies, sugarfree brownies and fruit. This will definately be a tradition for us.
Price: 127.75

More reviews to come.

Thanks for posting your dining experiences! My family has eaten at quite a few WDW restaurants, but we still haven't made it to Trail's End or CM's. Both seem to get fairly good reviews, so I think it is about time we try these two during our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter