dining room temperatures

nedleycan

Vacation planning is my life!
How warm/cold are the dining rooms? I am not the kind of person who is always cold, in fact I am usually slightly warm (especially if I have too much wine - haha). But, lots of my dresses are tank and spagetti strap. Will I be freezing? I don't really have a cover-up to put over top... should I be searching for one?

I am the kind of person who is ALWAYS cold and the dining rooms all were fine for me; however the Walt Disney Theatre was often over air-conditioned and cool to me. Definitely bring along a lightweight sweater for the evenings. :)

I wore short sleeves to the dining room, the movie theater and the theater and was very comfortable. I didn't find any area of the ship to be very cold..in fact I wish the temp in our room would have gotten colder 2 of the nights we were a bit warm in there.

I think it must depend on where your table was. In Parrott Cay, we were FREEZING! We were right under the air duct, and it was pretty loud too.

I did pack a white sweater for both my DD and myself, and I used it a LOT! The theater is really cold. We always took towels with us to wrap up in!

I thought it was comfortable. I was never hot or cold in the public areas. It seemed just about right to me.

I must be a bad mom, cause I was only thinking of myself. (shame on me - haha) I better pack a sweater for my daughter too! And even my son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter