Dinner at Crystal Palace before MNSSHP

akghutton

DIS Veteran
Are you able to make reservations for Crystal Palace for dinner on MNSSHP nights? I have seen that LTT is a popular place to eat those nights, but my son does not like Thanksgiving type foods.

If you have eaten at CP on MNSSHP nights, were you able to make reservations at the time that you purchased your MNSSHP tickets?

Also do the characters at CP dress up in halloween garb like those a LTT?

Thanks for all repsonses:wave:

We had dinner last year at Crystal Palace before MNSSHP. It really worked out great for us. I made my PS exactly on the 90 day mark, you were not able to make them earlier like at LTT. I had not purchased my tickets for the party yet. I believe our PS was for 5:40. And it worked out great, we had a nice relaxing dinner, and when we were done just strolled out to what seemed to be an almost empty park. We went to Adventureland and got our pictures taken with no wait. And no, the characters were not dressed up for halloween.
We are planning to do the same thing this year for MVMCP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter