Dinner at Crystal Palace?

gingermommy94

DIS Veteran
I've seen lots of reviews for breakfast at Crystal Palace, but I was wondering if anyone had any reviews for dinner there? My son is a HUGE Winnie the Pooh fan and not a big breakfast eater, so I made PS's for dinner. I'm hoping it'll be ok. Any input is much appreciated! ;)

We are 2 adults and loved our dinner at CP. The character interaction was great and the food was pretty good too. I would do it again in a heartbeat

I always do lunch at CP, but I imagine it is similar to dinner. We love it there. It is a must every trip. I think the food is great and they have plenty of kid friendly choices as well. Also, the cm's are wonderful. Our cm found out it was our anniversary and embarrassed us pretty well. He also signed my daughter's autograph book and told her that it was a very valuable autograph.

We were pleasantly surprised at our 1st time at the CP in Dec. The food was GREAT, and had plenty of choices for our 2yo too. However, the highlight was definitely the dessert bar! My goodness...can't wait to hit it in 2 more weeks!!! :p

(The food was so good, I was getting irritated at the characters for interrupting my meal! ;) )

We did dinner there in December and loved it. The food was good and the character interaction was great. I love Winnie!

We've been lucky enough to be in WDW for 2 MNSSHPs and Crystal Palace has replaced the LLT for us. I love the buffet with its varied choices, character interaction is great (even for adults and teens) and the setting is lovely.

on april 3rd and did CP on our first night 3/30. My dh, 2 girls and parents had a great meal! Interaction and service was awesome! Salmon, chicken, prime rib, rice, veggies all very good. Kids had chicken tenders, pizza and mac n cheese. They enjoyed the sundae bar. Everyone was very pleased with their meals. Have fun.

Del

We went to CP for our Thanksgiving dinner last year and loved it. The food was great and we were really pleased with the character interaction. My DDs loved it. Can't wait to go back in May!:)

We went a few weeks ago for the first time and we loved it. Didn't really expect the food to be so good! Everything was fresh and yummy and presented very nicely. The kids had a ball with the characters and the place is just so airy and pretty. I got GREAT pictures... The veggies and salads were delicious. Everyone in our group CHOWED!

Dinner ar CP was our favorite character meal! Of course - I have always been a Pooh and Pals fan! The character interaction was fabulous - as was the food.

hi,we are going in dec and will be buying mvmcp tickets as soon as they go on sale, i think i remember reading that you can book a ps for the crystal palace at the same time, can you do that at the same time as buying your tickets or do you have to ring a different number, thanks for any advice susie :confused:

I HIGHLY recommend it! Even though DD (13) is scared and uncomfortable around characters, she agreed to do one or two character meals because DS was going to kill us if we didn't do one. We went to Crystal Palace for dinner, we left VERY full! DD was able to enjoy the food even if she didn't enjoy the characters so much:teeth: She found things to eat from both the adult and the childrens buffet. The characters were very understanding when she didn't want to come out of the booth and some of them even waited with DS if another was closeby so he could get a picture with two at once! Sundae bar was very good, kids used the cookies and things to top the ice cream!:p

my party of 9 went on the 4th of july last year.the service was great, the food was amazing and the character interaction was really good. i would definatly recommend going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter