Dinner Shows? Off site & On Site....

ovj27oats1

Earning My Ears
We're going in 2 weeks with our 8 year old daughter and are meeting adult friends. Going to see Capones. During the week we will be attending Disney's Polynesian Luau. We want to see one more show during our stay. We can't make up our minds, too many choices. Our daughter is leaning towards Wonder Works but also likes the Pirates Adventure and Sleuths Mystery Theatre. Do you think our daughter will enjoy Capones and the Luau? I'll take all the help I can get. Thanks. Oats

Capones, good choice, it will entertain everyone. I hope that you are going to the early Poly Luau for children, your DD will enjoy it and it's not to late for the kids. The later one is just OK, and once you have seen it I do not think you will need to see it again. It is not one of the best Disney shows going. Also, try the Hoop Tee Doo dinner show at Ft. Wilderness. It is one of the best dinner shows that Disney has. Lots of action and dumb jokes, great for the kids.
:bounce:

We've done both HDDR & the Luau. The Luau's okay but like Dennis said it's not something you'll do more than once and I don't think most kids would enjoy it. The HDDR is great, corny, but great! We're doing it again this year too.

Be sure to post a trip report on Capone's, I'm interested in it.

Cheryl :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter