dinners

10yrann

<font color=peach>Oh you're right... this is fun<b
On the 3 day cruise, does anybody know what the restauant rotation is? If Tritons is on the first night and your luggage has not arrived by the time you need them for clothes, will the wait staff noy allow you in?

Typically the first night on either of the ships is casual because DCL takes into consideration that not everyone may have their luggage in time. If your luggage does arrive fine, if not, they will still definitely let you in to eat.

MJ

DH is hoping his luggage is detained. Actually I think he will "pretend" it is - lol

Appropriate dress has been a hot topic on this board. When we were on the 3-day in June our first night was our dress up night and also our 15th anniversary, our experience was not even noticed. I packed khaki pants and polos for my husband for all dinners. Unfortunately, when we got on the ship they were nowhere to be found. He wore a polo and a nice pair of dressy shorts and tennis shoes. Yes I said shorts!.. No one even turned their heads. None of the crew said anything. He wore shorts every night to dinner. It was not a big deal at all. We eventually figured out what happened to the pants. I had packed them with his khaki shorts and when I put the shorts in a draw, I didn't realize that I put the pants in along with them. Now the stores do have pants that you can buy, but frankly I wasn't about to spend $60 on a pair of pants and my husband really didn't mind at all.

We saw people going into tritons in jean shorts & baggy t-shirts on the 3rd night of our 4 day. No one said anything to them. I wouldn't worry about it.

& Musicgirl, it sounds like your DH looked very nice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter