Directions to the outlet stores??

jenny2

DIS Veteran
Could someone please tell me how to get to the Disney outlet stores in Orlando? Last year when we were at WDW I found the huge Belz outlet mall, but couldn't find the Disney store :rolleyes: Thanks!!

Orlando Premium Outlets: (from Downtown Disney area)----turn onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (where the Courtyard, Grosvner, etc.) are and follow it to 535 (Cross roads shopping center light.) Turn right onto 535 and go under I-4. At the next light turn left (I think the road has Vineland in it's name) follow this road all the way to where it turns lef. Outlets are on your left pas the Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine. About five minutes from DD

Lake Buena Vista Outlets: (from Downtown Disney area)----turn onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (where the Courtyard, Grosvner, etc.) are and follow it to 535 (Cross roads shopping center light.) Turn right onto 535. Stay on 535--outlets are down on the left. About ten minutes from DD.

Belz International Drive: I4 towards Orlando, look at the billboards and take that exit (Number 30 I think------as many times as I've been this is how I get there--I never remember the exit number. if they ever stop those billboards I'm in trouble). OR: coming out of Orlando Premium Oulets, turn RIGHT and follow the signs for International Drive. When you reach International Drive, turn right on I drive. 20 - 30 minute drive from the outlets maybe 15 using I-4.
There are two stores in the Belz outlets. I can't remember the exact ones they are in but they are on the left hand side of the road as you drive in.

Orlando Premium Outlets: (from Downtown Disney area)----turn onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (where the Courtyard, Grosvner, etc.) are and follow it to 535 (Cross roads shopping center light.) Turn right onto 535 and go under I-4. At the next light turn left (I think the road has Vineland in it's name) follow this road all the way to where it turns lef. Outlets are on your left pas the Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine. About five minutes from DD

Lake Buena Vista Outlets: (from Downtown Disney area)----turn onto Hotel Plaza Blvd (where the Courtyard, Grosvner, etc.) are and follow it to 535 (Cross roads shopping center light.) Turn right onto 535. Stay on 535--outlets are down on the left. About ten minutes from DD.

Belx International Drive: I4 towards Orlando, look at the billboards and take that exit (as many times as I've been this is how I get there--I never remember the exit number. if they ever stop those billboards I'm in trouble). OR: coming out of Orlando Premium Oulets, turn RIGHT and follow the signs for International Drive. When you reach International Drive, turn right on I drive. 20 - 30 minute drive from the outlets maybe 15 using I-4.

You're welcome......don't why I posted twice...and I tried to delete one....I must be having a non-tech kinda day:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter