DIS 10th Anniversary ... tracking attendance *new events added 7/9*

Oh, I forgot to update that we are actually staying at POFQ, 7/21-27. Just shy of 2 weeks before DH and I hit Orlando:dogdance:

If you didn't hear there is no food court during the stay and if you call they will move you to another resort with no penalty if you want that.

If you didn't hear there is no food court during the stay and if you call they will move you to another resort with no penalty if you want that.

They actually are setting up a temporary food court. It's not really a big deal to us. We don't get the refillable drink mugs and don't eat at the food court much. They are also providing a bus to POR. We didn't book through the podcast discount, because we couldn't get a king room. Thanks:wave:

Other events are open for sign-ups ... though I think many are already full :guilty:

I did update the first post with the links to the sign-ups

Will you add me to the list?? My daughter and I will be staying at Pop 22-29. She actually won't be arriving until late Sunday night. We are both going to the podcast, though. I will be at Poly for the fireworks Friday night and I am riding Figment with Kathy! I was too late for the sign-ups on Connecting with Walt:( We are looking forward to meeting other Dissers on this trip!!

Will you add me to the list?? My daughter and I will be staying at Pop 22-29. She actually won't be arriving until late Sunday night. We are both going to the podcast, though. I will be at Poly for the fireworks Friday night and I am riding Figment with Kathy! I was too late for the sign-ups on Connecting with Walt:( We are looking forward to meeting other Dissers on this trip!!
Yay! Look forward to finally meeting you! :) My mom and I will be there Friday night. I'm doing the Figment ride with Kathy too. So exciting!

Yay! Look forward to finally meeting you! :) My mom and I will be there Friday night. I'm doing the Figment ride with Kathy too. So exciting!
Yay!! My daughter is really bummed that she is going to miss some of the excitement since she won't arrive until late Sunday night. She is super sad about missing riding Figment with Kathy! We both love Kathy! I can't wait to meet you and your mom!! I will be fresh off of our Destin trip, where I hope to try the Donut Hole!! See you at the Poly!!

Yay!! My daughter is really bummed that she is going to miss some of the excitement since she won't arrive until late Sunday night. She is super sad about missing riding Figment with Kathy! We both love Kathy! I can't wait to meet you and your mom!! I will be fresh off of our Destin trip, where I hope to try the Donut Hole!! See you at the Poly!!
Oh I bet she is. I would be too. Love Kathy too! What a fun couple of weeks for you...I hope you get to try that place...yum!!!

Hey @TheMaxRebo I never added more to my info...I'm at All-Star Music on 7/18 and then at Coronado Springs 7/19-22. (In addition to BC that you've already listed for me)

Are we planning to share all the events we are attending (if we choose to share that is) ?

Hey @TheMaxRebo I never added more to my info...I'm at All-Star Music on 7/18 and then at Coronado Springs 7/19-22. (In addition to BC that you've already listed for me)

Are we planning to share all the events we are attending (if we choose to share that is) ?

Thanks - I updated your info ... I have added in the attendees I know so far for the other meet up events - if you are comfortable sharing, let me know and I can update it

DH informed me that we should be using the 25th as a day to do things the kids wouldn't enjoy...or something like that. So, I've reworked some things, we're having dinner in Epcot that night and booked the Mega Meet Dessert Party.

Thanks - I updated your info ... I have added in the attendees I know so far for the other meet up events - if you are comfortable sharing, let me know and I can update it
Thanks!

I'm also doing:
Figment with Kathy
Vlogging with Ryno
Connecting with Walt
Live podcast
Dessert Party

are we keeping a list of who is where?

staying: offsite
attending: desert party in epcot, live podcast
probably: unofficial poly meetup for fireworks,singles, trader joes, whatever this ends up being.

DH informed me that we should be using the 25th as a day to do things the kids wouldn't enjoy...or something like that. So, I've reworked some things, we're having dinner in Epcot that night and booked the Mega Meet Dessert Party.

@TheMaxRebo You can add us to the scavenger hunt and the live show.

Thanks!

I'm also doing:
Figment with Kathy
Vlogging with Ryno
Connecting with Walt
Live podcast
Dessert Party

I'm doing the figment meet, vlogging, and the live podcast

Ok - got you all updated on the first page. Great that so many of you got into so many events!

are we keeping a list of who is where?

staying: offsite
attending: desert party in epcot, live podcast
probably: unofficial poly meetup for fireworks,singles, trader joes, whatever this ends up being.

Well, trying to keep track at least ;)

I've got you updated and the Friday Poly meet is not an official event and is open to all. It's on the first page of this thread and the main one - I added you to the list of attendees. Meeting at 8:30, fireworks at 9. It's called: Fireworks and Dole Whips on the Beach at Polynesian

Plan is to meet on the beach that is closer to the Luau area (assuming that is still allowed) as thinking that will be more private

Dessert party is almost full - likely to fill up today ... if you are contemplating, now is the time to decide!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter