Dis Chat

I could say so many things to respond to that statement, but I'd get in trouble for every single one of them. :thumbsup2

maybe you should whisper them to me LMAO better yet... that is what yahoo and aim are for :lmao:

Like my new avatar? I thought I looked good in this picture, and that takes some doing to achieve.

Geez....I tried to chat tonight and nobody was there.....Must be an omen or something....sorry I missed all the fun....when is the next chat?...

Geez....I tried to chat tonight and nobody was there.....Must be an omen or something....sorry I missed all the fun....when is the next chat?...

I've been in and out. Everyone must be tired from going back to work after the holiday.

I was trying to breath last night. Unsuccessfully. I'll try to hop on tonight.

I would say it was successful.. as you are still alive ;) (but that is of course from a medical standpoint)

I would say it was successful.. as you are still alive ;) (but that is of course from a medical standpoint)

LOL!! Well, through my mouth. Which grosses me out. And now my throat is all "ick" from not being able to through my nose.

I gave in and started up with afrin today. Unfortunately I have a lil addiction issue with nose sprays.. so... here we go. Ah well.

LOL!! Well, through my mouth. Which grosses me out. And now my throat is all "ick" from not being able to through my nose.

I gave in and started up with afrin today. Unfortunately I have a lil addiction issue with nose sprays.. so... here we go. Ah well.

LOL.... will hold back on a few thoughts. Someone's influence is rubbing off. ;)

Hope you feel better!

How about a chat tonight at 9:30 Eastern? Or Thursday night around the same time?

I'm a first-timer...so I need some instruction.

Lori

How about a chat tonight at 9:30 Eastern? Or Thursday night around the same time?

I'm a first-timer...so I need some instruction.

Lori

I'll make it a point to be in there around 9pm. If you enter and noone is there, stick around for a bit...sometimes we just miss each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter