DIS contest! UPDATE winners announced at post #106!

Question I know no piece can be worth 250 credits now if you buy rivers pieces in a pack 5 items would only be worth 200 credits does this count.

Duh being on vacation I thought October 1 was the deadline. Hehe. Spent my whole night getting a room ready way past my bedtime :) To find I did not read the fine print and realized I still had another week left. Which I am truly happy about because after I submitted I thought I should have added this and that. Woot for another week.

I want to nip something in the bud. I already took slight shot at the people who finished on time so dont want to penalize them more than I already have. Please note on the first page I do not want any new items if some should come out before the new deadline!!! No exceptions to this, its the items that were there prior to October 1st. If questions come up, ask ;)

Bump! Still plenty of time to get involved ;)

Funny post I go onto VMK and did not realize how much the go shopping page had changed. Did not see the tabs on the top. So I clicked go shopping and only clothes show up. I thought how strange guess since the upgrade we need to go back to the stores again and have them reload the items.

Well I just panicked. You see I had the tab set on specials and did not know it. Nothing I had used except the brown crate was available. :lmao:

I was about to post a how can I build it if they are all gone post when I realized the new set up. Woo that was a close call. Finally I figured it out so all is good again.

If you guys hadnt noticed I extended the deadline!

And I am sorry to those who did finish. I understand that disappointment. I didnt immediately come to this conclusion, I "slept" on it.

From what I know of you Aengus, this has so much to do with you helping everyone on the Dis (especially the Dis Kids) to get Dreams items. Everyone knows how much time was spent by everyone to get these Dreams items and extending your contest fits with your being fair to all. :thumbsup2 You are a truely wonderful person :)

Aengus Just a warning if you extend that deadline again... I'm getting out my Aengus Voodoo doll ;)

Disniplaya

BUMPS! TOMORROW IS DUE! Remember my request if I win, angeus. (not assuming that I do win)

A final bump ;)

Tonight at midnight this is over.

I will tell you my intentions on how this will work from here on out.

Tomorrow I will give them to the judges. I will give them a few days to complete judging. I do have 1 judge out of town so I expect this will be a little longer than would be expected. No worries I am guessing it should still be wrapped up within a week! Then winners will be announced, and prizes awarded ;)

since i gave you my picture may i tear down my room?

edit: arg i forgot to log into my account this is Hppv50 (Samariah)

yes LOL. If anyone needs the stuff feel free! Do me a favor tho JUST IN CASE. Save a picture ok? I do have yours, but just in case.

Sorry for the slight delay. I have not forgotten about this. Awaiting the tally of a final judge :thumbsup2

Do do do do do do do Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do Do do do do do do do do rofl - jepordy theme song - woot :surfweb:

Good news! I will announce the winners tomorrow !!! WOOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter