Dis Dads NCAA Basketball Pick 'Em

I'm in but my heart isn't in it. SUcks has had too much scandal and always manage to break my heart but had to go with them before they abandon the Big East. I have a couple I would like to see lose like duke and OSU but had to take them fairly deep. Mixed feelings on KY because they should do well, but none of that revenue the team generates seems to make it to my department. This bracket is a mixture of nostalgia, disgust, and hope. I should end up near the bottom.:lmao:

I'm in but my heart isn't in it. SUcks has had too much scandal and always manage to break my heart but had to go with them before they abandon the Big East. I have a couple I would like to see lose like duke and OSU but had to take them fairly deep. Mixed feelings on KY because they should do well, but none of that revenue the team generates seems to make it to my department. This bracket is a mixture of nostalgia, disgust, and hope. I should end up near the bottom.:lmao:

I'm shocked about the revenue! :rotfl: I can't believe people in KY complain about paying taxes or tuition costs increasing when UK and UL pay Pitino and Calipari $Millions per year to coach basketball.

I'm shocked about the revenue! :rotfl: I can't believe people in KY complain about paying taxes or tuition costs increasing when UK and UL pay Pitino and Calipari $Millions per year to coach basketball.

The UConn money doesn't make it to my department either.... :confused3

I'll definitely sign up this evening. Thought I love college basketball it's been hard to follow this year since my Illini stunk it up.

UK and UConn.....perhaps those revenues are ending up in the student/athletes bank accounts? :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:thumbsup2

I'll give it a try. My user name here is my user name there. I tried to follow a little more this year. Man the West is a tough bracket. I may have to go back and make some changes.

Made most of my picks. The toughest one is Florida. Have them beating Virginia but then Missouri? Couple of others. Anyone have a coin I can use to make the remaining picks?

Got my picks in. Looking forward to a good tournament this year. Now I've got two different brackets going. 1 through here and one through work. All in good fun.

Fab Melo is out. go SU. yeah.. Usually they wait until the tournament starts to crush my hope.

Radically changed my bracket. Mind took over dart board. I am now doomed to finish last.

I'm really routing for our hometown team, but I don't think they'll get far.

Murray I don't think is getting the respect they deserve. I have them going far. We'll see how that goes.

Nope. I picked UL (my other ky school) to go to final four out of the west. They'll probably lose first game.

Better not, I have them going deep losing to Mizzu for the Final Four. Had the Gators over Missouri but changed that and dumped Syracuse from going to the championship game.

I'm in. Thanks for setting this up. Does VCU have another run in them? Yes!

Right now I am in second place in our league!!! :cool1:

Granted, all 10 of the rest of you are tied for first, but still...

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter