Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. April 09 week Four page 16 post 239

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
Hello everyone :) hope everyone is feeling happier after the lovely spring weather we are having !

Last month weight losses were recorded by Joh and she will post the results later.

March's slimmer of the month is Darthtatty (Nicky) who lost 10lb in March :cool1: well done Nicky x x

Good luck this month.....watch out for those pesky easter eggs :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

Well done to everyone who lost or STS in March! Somehow my diet was abandoned in March and I felt too quilty and ashamed to even read the March thread but Im sure you all did brilliantly.

I am now back on track though and lost 5lbs this week :banana:. Although because of my awful eating habits in March ive only lost 3lbs in total since January :sad2:. This time I hope to stick to my diet continously though. Im trying the alternative weightwatchers plan for a while, I think it's called No Count. So far I think ive lost more weight than I would have done on the normal WW plan but im starting to get bored of the same foods so might go back to the regular planb for a week.

Good luck everyone for this week, hopefully the sunny weather will make it easier!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
thanks Nat.xx

last month before my hol so going to try hard again, was well pleased losing 10lbs last month.xx:cloud9:

have a fab April everyone, dont eat too many eggs.xx :rotfl:

Well Done Nicky, slimmer of the month :)

Maddie well done and good luck staying on track :thumbsup2

Well done Claire :thumbsup2

Good Luck this month everyone :goodvibes

I am going to join you all if that's ok. I have weighed in this morning & am ready to give it ago. I have struggled for a long time to get my head in the right place to diet but certain things lately have made me determined to do it, so I am going to give it my best shot. ::yes::

I have told everyone I don't want any easter eggs so hopefully I won't have too many temptations in my way....if I don't buy it then I can't eat it. :lmao:

I have got 5 months to go until my holiday & have lots to lose but I am not going to set any targets as I feel that I always get distracted by them if I am not on track, so I will take each day as it comes & be happy to lose anything.

Good luck to you all for this week. :wizard:

I am going to join you all if that's ok. I have weighed in this morning & am ready to give it ago. I have struggled for a long time to get my head in the right place to diet but certain things lately have made me determined to do it, so I am going to give it my best shot. ::yes::

I have told everyone I don't want any easter eggs so hopefully I won't have too many temptations in my way....if I don't buy it then I can't eat it. :lmao:

I have got 5 months to go until my holiday & have lots to lose but I am not going to set any targets as I feel that I always get distracted by them if I am not on track, so I will take each day as it comes & be happy to lose anything.

:hug: Welcome aboard, best of luck to you x x

Well done to everyone who lost or STS in March! Somehow my diet was abandoned in March and I felt too quilty and ashamed to even read the March thread but Im sure you all did brilliantly.

I am now back on track though and lost 5lbs this week :banana:. Although because of my awful eating habits in March ive only lost 3lbs in total since January :sad2:. This time I hope to stick to my diet continously though. Im trying the alternative weightwatchers plan for a while, I think it's called No Count. So far I think ive lost more weight than I would have done on the normal WW plan but im starting to get bored of the same foods so might go back to the regular planb for a week.

Good luck everyone for this week, hopefully the sunny weather will make it easier!

Welcome back Mddie, good luck :wizard:

1lb off for me. Good luck everyone.

:thumbsup2 great !

Well Done Nicky being slimmer of the month :thumbsup2

I'm still fired up and I've lost 11lb since last months post and well on my way to my target. Tracking is the main thing that's working for me as I'm writing everything down so rarely go over my points allowance plus I'm walking for about 45 minutes 3 - 4 times a week and not using the exercise points.

I've given away two black bin bags full of clothes (that felt really good :goodvibes ) and I'm surviving on 2 pairs of trousers and one pair of jeans as I'm not buying any new clothes until I've got to goal. I'm hoping that when I get on the scales tomorrow I'm under 13st as that will be the lowest I've been for about 12 years.

Good luck to everyone for this month :cheer2:

last month before my hol so going to try hard again, was well pleased losing 10lbs last month.xx:cloud9:

So you should be Nicky, very well done on being slimmer of the month for March:thumbsup2

Welcome Claire - great attitude! Any loss is fabberooney:thumbsup2

As you all know end of Feb and March have been awful for me (diet wise).
I can't remember how much I'd lost from starting in January but I've put 4lbs on so I'm still down but not enough - Trying to get my head back around into diet mode. I've got DLRP on 24th May and 10lbs off would be lovely - we'll see.

Good luck everybody:thumbsup2

I can't remember how much I'd lost from starting in January but I've put 4lbs on so I'm still down but not enough - Trying to get my head back around into diet mode. I've got DLRP on 24th May and 10lbs off would be lovely - we'll see.

:hug: good luck Jo, we are here if you need us x

:hug: Welcome aboard, best of luck to you x x

Thanks Nat. x

I'm still fired up and I've lost 11lb since last months post and well on my way to my target. Tracking is the main thing that's working for me as I'm writing everything down so rarely go over my points allowance plus I'm walking for about 45 minutes 3 - 4 times a week and not using the exercise points.

I've given away two black bin bags full of clothes (that felt really good :goodvibes ) and I'm surviving on 2 pairs of trousers and one pair of jeans as I'm not buying any new clothes until I've got to goal. I'm hoping that when I get on the scales tomorrow I'm under 13st as that will be the lowest I've been for about 12 years.

Good luck to everyone for this month :cheer2:

Well done! I bet giving away all those clothes felt amazing!!

Welcome Claire - great attitude! Any loss is fabberooney:thumbsup2

Thanks Joanne. I have been "good" for a couple of weeks but had not weighed in as I needed to get some new scales, so now it's full steam ahead. ;)

You have had so much going on lately that I think a 4lb gain is fab....I am sure you will lose it in no time. :hug: :wizard:

February's slimmer of the month is Darthtatty (Nicky) who lost 10lb in february :cool1: well done Nicky x x

Well done guys!

Good luck, it sounds like you're really motivated and determined so im sure you'll do really well. :goodvibes

Well Done Nicky being slimmer of the month :thumbsup2

Well done. I think I might try following in your footsteps and use a tracker too.

Good luck this week, im sure the DLRP will be a great incentive.

I didn't make it to under 13st - I'm 13st and 1/4lb but I'm not worried, there's always next week :upsidedow

.....I have got 5 months to go until my holiday & have lots to lose but I am not going to set any targets as I feel that I always get distracted by them if I am not on track, so I will take each day as it comes & be happy to lose anything....

Sounds like a great plan :thumbsup2

As you all know end of Feb and March have been awful for me (diet wise). I can't remember how much I'd lost from starting in January but I've put 4lbs on so I'm still down but not enough - Trying to get my head back around into diet mode. I've got DLRP on 24th May and 10lbs off would be lovely - we'll see....

Don't worry about Feb and March, they've gone and you can't do anything about them, just focus on today and tomorrow and try not to think too far ahead.

...Well done! I bet giving away all those clothes felt amazing!!...

It really did :yay:

...Well done. I think I might try following in your footsteps and use a tracker too.....

I didn't used to track before. I thought I'd really stuck to my points and I'd wonder why I'd STS or even put on. It's only this time that by tracking everything that I realised then things that I wasn't tracking before (like tasting the dinner while I'm cooking it, or finishing off the kids stuff.) It's so easy to go a couple of points over each day and that soon adds up over the week.

:cool1:Well done Claire

I am going to join you all if that's ok.

:wizard:Welcome aboard Claire, Good Luck with your first weigh-in

:wizard:Good Luck Joanne

I didn't make it to under 13st - I'm 13st and 1/4lb but I'm not worried, there's always next week :upsidedow

:wizard:Fingers crossed that you're under 13st next week Jakki

well done everyone:thumbsup2

I am pleased and very suprised to find that I have stayed the same after our weekend away, as i did have a drink or two, however i did skip dessert every night. :angel:

good luck to everybody this week :wizard:

Well done Nicky, :thumbsup2

I am under 2lb goal now, and I have lost 25lb in total since november, I want be weighing in here anymore as I have decided its enough. I used to be very underweight so I am going to be sensible and not going back there. I am slimmer than I was when I started uni and I can look in a mirror now so I am happy with where I am.

Will still check in here though to see how you are all doing. good luck.

well done everyone:thumbsup2

I am pleased and very suprised to find that I have stayed the same after our weekend away, as i did have a drink or two, however i did skip dessert every night. :angel:

:cool1:Well done on STS Rachel

I am under 2lb goal now, and I have lost 25lb in total since november, I want be weighing in here anymore as I have decided its enough. I used to be very underweight so I am going to be sensible and not going back there. I am slimmer than I was when I started uni and I can look in a mirror now so I am happy with where I am.

Will still check in here though to see how you are all doing. good luck.

:yay:Congratualtions on reaching your target Claire- well done:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter