Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. Jan 09 (week 4 post 438 page 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody and good luck with all your weight loss plans:thumbsup2

I last attended WW early 2007, after six months with them I lost almost two stone. It's all (and more) gone back on again :sad:
The key to weight loss and maintenance for me is exercise. I will roughly follow the old WW plan that I am used to but I am going to try and do it without attending meetings as I want it to be a life change not a quick fix diet. I am aiming to swim twice a week and stop allowing myself to use the car to collect from school (I walk every morning, but have somehow got into the habit of collecting in the car :confused3 )
I would like to be three stone lighter next christmas, but will break it down to smaller goals along the way. I will be using the WiiFit to track my progress, I have already set my goal on the WiiFit.
This morning I had some green tea and special K for breakkie, a special K bar mid-morning and a salad wrap with a few dollops of low fat Houmous.
I will be reducing my bread intake, and cutting out white bread altogether, I will also be alcohol free (might treat myself to a glass at the weekend ) I will reduce red meat and sat fats.

Again, good luck everybody and thanks for running this, Natalie ;)

Hello, I'm now on day 4 of this year's diet!! I lost nearly 6 stone with WW to get to my target weight last March (it took nearly a year to get there). I've now put back 2 stone of it (all since July and 7lbs in the last two weeks alone.)

I'm following WW (but not planning on restarting the meetings until after half term).

I want to lose 2 stone by the time I need to wear my summer clothes again as I only have these in size 12 and I'm a large size 14 at the moment. So I guess that's 2 stone by the beginning of May.

(Then I'll see if I can lose a few more pounds so that I can eat them back on in WDW in July!!)

Good luck everyone.

hi eveyone,

im following Slimming world,i brought a book off Ebay and im doing it at home alone. I weigh myself weekly at Boots (my own weekly meeting)
i lost 4 stone last year (though i think ive put on half a stone over christmas)

id like to lose at least 2 more stone before i go to Florida in May.
then after will need to lose what i gain from my holiday and about 5 stone more :)

i swim weekly but hoping to get back on my bike a bit more and walk more (in preparation for Disney)

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

good luck everyone.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps theres a couple of good SW forums i use, if anyone wants the link let me know.xx :goodvibes

Hi - I am looking to loose 10lbs that comes off and goes back on again. Being vertically challanged this 10lbs make a huge difference to my clothes.

I have joined curves last month and had a weigh in today so managed to loose 1lb over Christmas which cant be all bad :thumbsup2

Good luck everyone :)

Hi everyone,

I'm about 6.5 stone overweight. I lost 2 stone last year for hols but put it all back on following a car accident shortly after returning.

I'm not officially following a diet (because of my M.E. I'd put on weight even with 1200-1500 cals- its the lack of exercise that kills me and sugar addiction).

My main goal is to stick to healthy eating and aim for 30 mins exercise on the wii fit every day (or, when having a bad spell 3.5 hours/week by any means). Also, to cycle around Cumbrae at least every second time I'm at the caravan for a weekend (pref in addition to wii fit).

Weight goals are 3-4 stone by my August holiday. So 1.5-2 stone by the end of April. After the August holiday, I'd like to lose another stone before the December holiday.

I need to do this for my health and self esteem as well as to fit into my clothes for holiday.

Good luck to everyone and thanks Nat!

Hi I'm also following the ww diet but not going to meetings *** I'm being weighed at my surgery due to health issues of high blood pressure and the threat of Diabetes:sad2: I need to lose a lot of weight at least 6 stone so I need to break that down into 7lb targets.I want to lose 2lb a week starting from today:yay: :yay: :yay:

i have ALOT,of weight to lose,so i have decided,to take extreme measures & go on lipotrim.
i have my 1st weigh in,on wed & i really hope,it has been worth it,as this week,has been tough!
we take our grandaughter,on some lovely holidays,hawaii,florida,san francisco,mexico & she has not got 1 photo,of me,her & hubby together,on these fabulous holidays,to look back on,when we have gone.it really hurts,when i sit & think about it!
i just want to be able to swim with her & feel confident about doing so & to be in the family photos,so she will always remember,the great holidays we have!
we go to turkey in sept,i would like to lose 7 stone before then,but will also,think of it,in smaller amounts,so it's not so daunting.
please wish me luck,as i wish you all luck:)
tracy

Hi
As DW is following the Paul McKenna diet I figure I'm going to be following it anyway.;)
I did lose a couple of stone and put it back on again. It's a change in life style I need to adopt or I'll only yo-yo again so the Mckenna diet looks like a good way to go.:thumbsup2

Hi
As DW is following the Paul McKenna diet I figure I'm going to be following it anyway.;)
I did lose a couple of stone and put it back on again. It's a change in life style I need to adopt or I'll only yo-yo again so the Mckenna diet looks like a good way to go.:thumbsup2

Im trying that plan as well :goodvibes

i have ALOT,of weight to lose,so i have decided,to take extreme measures & go on lipotrim.
i have my 1st weigh in,on wed & i really hope,it has been worth it,as this week,has been tough!
we take our grandaughter,on some lovely holidays,hawaii,florida,san francisco,mexico & she has not got 1 photo,of me,her & hubby together,on these fabulous holidays,to look back on,when we have gone.it really hurts,when i sit & think about it!
i just want to be able to swim with her & feel confident about doing so & to be in the family photos,so she will always remember,the great holidays we have!
we go to turkey in sept,i would like to lose 7 stone before then,but will also,think of it,in smaller amounts,so it's not so daunting.
please wish me luck,as i wish you all luck:)
tracy

:hug: Wishing you all the luck in the world, Tracy. I don't know anything about lipotrim, but you look after yourself. You're a great Nana:)

I've had a great start! Lost 1lb over the weekend and my eating has gone very well today. Jut about to tuck into a curry with no rice, naan or anything else. Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

I have a lot of weight to lose so I am planning on just losing a stone at a time. I am doing the scottish slimmers diet, but I'm not going to classes. Will be weighing in on a Tuesday. The reason I am losing weight is because I want to feel better about myself and also I will be 30 in 2 years time and want to have lost the extra weight by then.

:) Good Luck Everyone! :)

I've had a great start! Lost 1lb over the weekend and my eating has gone very well today. Jut about to tuck into a curry with no rice, naan or anything else. Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

Well done! Enjoy your curry!

i just been to SW for may weigh in and was pleased to see that i am 8 1/2 lbs lighter than when i last went in November!!:banana: cant wait to start this new way of eating that sw have brought out this week!

Hi

I've got the Paul McKenna Books and Cd's at home and the principles work really well actually but I also found it really helpful to download the cd's onto my MP3 player and then go to sleep at night listening to it.

I often felt different in the morning and wasn't so obsessed with food like I am usually but DH used to get fed up because i'd still be eating my meals half an hour after he'd finished :rolleyes1

Good luck :thumbsup2

i just been to SW for may weigh in and was pleased to see that i am 8 1/2 lbs lighter than when i last went in November!!:banana: cant wait to start this new way of eating that sw have brought out this week!

:cool1: thats fab news Netty :cool1:

Enjoy your dinner and well done :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter