Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. May 09 week Four page 16 post 235

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really playing at this - I put on 1.5lb this week.

I did see the documentary on BBC1 last night. Lots of interesting advice - so I'm now going to make lots of soup and eat more protein (still within my WW points) and see how I get along on the hunger front.

I did see the documentary on BBC1 last night. Lots of interesting advice - so I'm now going to make lots of soup and eat more protein (still within my WW points) and see how I get along on the hunger front.

Sorry you have had a gain :hug:

I make no point soup every week and have it for lunch :thumbsup2

Ive lost 1lb this week :cool1: im back down to my lowest weight !

Well done nat :thumbsup2

I have weighed in a day early, as I might be going to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet for lunch (Mmm)

I'm happy to have STS this week (especially after our night away in Brum)

:wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard:

Well done Mandy, enjoy your Chinese Buffet :goodvibes

Whoops! Good luck for next week.
I saw that programme last night it was interesting, especially the part about eating more dairy. I also like to make zero point soup, I find it filling if I make it thick.

I saw that last nite advertised i think you would be better doing it yourself.
I never brought into the whole wii fit but i think a few people on here did maybe they will be better to let you know it's a lot easier to walk in the summer but in the winter i decided to decorate rooms that really made me trim up and i actually liked seeing myself in the christmas photos!

decided not to bother,i think i prefer,getting out & getting some fresh air.mind you,had a long walk planned,this afternoon,but the pub was that busy,i couldn't get away.shattered now,so can't be bothered:sad2:
tracy

Hi there,

I have been attempting to lose weight since January, I am aiming to lose about 3 stone. For the last six weeks or so I seem to have lost my willpower and hence not really changed.

I have lost a total of 22.5lb (just over 1.5 stone). On Monday I booked my hol to WDW so I am feeling the need to get the rest off.

Congrats to all loses and good luck for the coming week.

Well done so far Michele, Good luck for the weeks ahead and Welcome.

I just want to look and feel confident a couple of stone would be great but i'm realistic and would just go for loosing me belly:rotfl: Since christmas i have dropped a dress size so i just want to look nice have brought myself a trampette and wanrt to get some weights for that and i suppose i need to invest in a set of scales. what date do you post your loses on??? might make me a bit more disciplined and if the nice weather decides to come out i should loose more.

Welcome and good luck. I want to lose my belly more than anything too, I think its a great idea to try and go off dress size rather than ibs.

Well done Nat saw your photo's from the meet and your already looking fab. :thumbsup2

I have weighed in a day early, as I might be going to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet for lunch (Mmm)

I'm happy to have STS this week (especially after our night away in Brum)

:wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard:

Well done on STS Mandy goodluck for next week hope you enjoyed your buffet.

:hug: Don't worry about it, hope that it will come off in no time for you. Good luck for next week.

I have lost another 1 ib this week so happy with that although had thought it may have been a little more but oh well its coming off steadily. :goodvibes

I just want to look and feel confident a couple of stone would be great but i'm realistic and would just go for loosing me belly:rotfl: Since christmas i have dropped a dress size so i just want to look nice have brought myself a trampette and wanrt to get some weights for that and i suppose i need to invest in a set of scales. what date do you post your loses on??? might make me a bit more disciplined and if the nice weather decides to come out i should loose more.
Welcome and well done with your weight loss so far... :goodvibes

Excellent result, Nat!!! :worship:

I'm happy to have STS this week (especially after our night away in Brum)...
Hope your lunch was fab, Mandy and well done on STS!!! :woohoo:

...I put on 1.5lb this week...
Fingers crossed for next week, Libby...
1.gif

...I have lost another 1 ib this week so happy with that although had thought it may have been a little more but oh well its coming off steadily. :goodvibes
Slow and steady wins the race, hun! So great result and all the best for next week... :yay::yay::yay:
...I've sts this week, I'm pleased about that :goodvibes
Nice one! :thumbsup2

I'd better go and sit on the naughty step as I've put on a pound!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2: Oh well, at least I enjoyed the burger, wet fries and choc/orange malt I had in Ed's Easy Diner yesterday... ;) :cloud9::thumbsup2

Seriously tho', May has been an absolutely rubbish month for me SO I'm going to have to get off my bottom in June...
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

I've sts this week, I'm pleased about that :goodvibes

:cool1: thats ok xx

I'd better go and sit on the naughty step as I've put on a pound!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2: Oh well, at least I enjoyed the burger, wet fries and choc/orange malt I had in Ed's Easy Diner yesterday... ;) :cloud9::thumbsup2

Seriously tho', May has been an absolutely rubbish month for me SO I'm going to have to get off my bottom in June...
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

:rotfl2: only a pound !! not bad ;)

Well done to all of those that have lost and STS this last week - good luck to those that have gained.

I'm dreading getting on the scales on Monday after a week at DLP :guilty: one thing that could work in my favour is all that walking ::yes::

I have lost another 1 ib this week so happy with that although had thought it may have been a little more but oh well its coming off steadily. :goodvibes

:banana: Well done Jackie, that's great

I've sts this week, I'm pleased about that :goodvibes

:cool1: Well done Gaynor

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

:hug: You'll shift that pound in no time Karen

I'm dreading getting on the scales on Monday after a week at DLP :guilty: one thing that could work in my favour is all that walking ::yes::

:wizard: Good Luck Joanne

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

1lb is ok that'll come off this week :goodvibes

Well done to all of those that have lost and STS this last week - good luck to those that have gained.

Don't worry about the scales, you've been on holiday :)

I've STS this week, which isn't surprising to me as it was the wedding last weekend and I've not trained properly this week recovering from it all :lmao:

There's too many for me to quote since I last posted, but well done to everyone on their losses and good luck to those who gained, I'm sure it'll be off in no time at all.

Can't wait to get back to my training this week now, fingers crossed for next weekend :goodvibes

...I'm dreading getting on the scales on Monday after a week at DLP :guilty: one thing that could work in my favour is all that walking ::yes::
Good luck, Joanne! Hope you had a lovely holiday... :goodvibes

I've STS this week, which isn't surprising to me as it was the wedding last weekend and I've not trained properly this week recovering from it all... ...Can't wait to get back to my training this week now, fingers crossed for next weekend :goodvibes
I think you've done really well to STS! :thumbsup2 Have a great week and enjoy your training... I know can't wait to get back to the gym properly after spending so much of May sat on my bottom!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Wishing everyone the best of luck for the upcoming week!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

I won't be weighing in as I'm going to Dubai in a couple of hours but I'm going to try and be very good... :angel:

Hello girls long time no see...........8 weeks to go before we go back to WDW.....in desperate need of moral support to loose 10lbs:rotfl2:

I am going on slimming world as I find this easiest for me:thumbsup2

good luck everyone over the coming week...hope to see less of you...lol:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter