DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the post about the wii deal at Walmart. I bought mine at 8 am this morning before heading to work. Today is my last day working this year. I'm working from 8:30 am until 8 pm tonight then seriously, I need to go pack. We're leaving at 1 pm tomorrow. Still hoping the freezing drizzle stays away far away.

Safe travels everyone! See you soon.

Safe travels Lorie, see ya in 5 days.

Just stopping by to say good morning.

Nasty day here in central Florida....but MUCH better than 4-6 inches of snow.

Hard to believe the party is only a week away and that you dont know all of the secret surprises yet.

Ok...that was my real reason for popping in. I has to stretch my "taunting muscles".;)

Shouldn't you be polishing the quills on your porcupine suit? :grouphug: :rolleyes1

Hi Kelly! :wave2: :santa:

Hi George, hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy the snow.. I miss the NE snows of my childhood!

Mornin' peeps! :wave:

The pin twisted inside my finger. I still may be able to play TSM. We'll see. :santa:

:santa: Morning Paul, I am so sorry about your finger. I really hope it gets better soon for you, must be totally frustrating. How does a pin twist inside your finger? Were you following all the rules??

Just stopping by to say good morning.

Nasty day here in central Florida....but MUCH better than 4-6 inches of snow.

Hard to believe the party is only a week away and that you dont know all of the secret surprises yet.

Ok...that was my real reason for popping in. I has to stretch my "taunting muscles".;)

My days just don't seem as complete without a Kelvis taunt so thank for stopping by.. :love:

Paul - Sorry to hear the finger's not healing properly. I hope it's nothing too serious. :hug:

Kevin - Thanks for the taunt. My day's complete now :teeth:

George..... Look...

The maker of the best-selling Flip Video(TM) family of camcorders - recently acquired by Cisco® - today announced the availability of FlipShare 5.0, the latest version of the acclaimed software pre-loaded on Flip Video camcorders and available as a download at no cost. The updated software greatly expands the video sharing options available to FlipShare users. In addition to direct uploads to Facebook(TM) and online sharing through FlipShare.com, FlipShare now offers instant video sharing to mobile phones through the introduction of the FlipShare Mobile app for iPhone(TM), Blackberry(TM) and Android(TM) devices. The latest FlipShare 5.0 software, announced today in conjunction with the new FlipShare TV, also enables sharing directly to the television. FlipShare 5.0 is compatible with all Flip Video camcorders and can be downloaded today at www.TheFlip.com/support. The mobile apps are available at no cost for select Blackberry, iPhone and Android mobile devices.

Off to learn how... We are going to share video on FB Live from DAP via my netbook once I learn how LOL....:banana: :banana: :banana:

Leave them alone then will ya. :lmao:

Sorry to hear about the finger Paul. Is it not healing right or a "too much too soon" type issue. You must be hiding cleaning or holiday decorating under the domestic plans label. I would have thought the s_ _ _ _ _ _g word. :)

You seem to have avoided all this weather mess bearing down on us in New England. Lucky you. I have the shovel ready. But I'm not willing.

Thanks for the MVMCP offer. We've been torn over if we should go to it or have a relaxing night of just dinner and enjoying the Wilderness Lodge. We currently have an ADR at Artist Point and trying to change to something else so we can attend MVMCP is not working. If you are getting tix at WDW we still have some time to decide. I'll let you know. :thumbsup2

Paul, I'm sorry about the finger. Don't aggrevate it next Saturday. Some of us would like a chance ( however slim) at winning the cruise.

George. Hope and I are going to the sushi bar at the Poly before the party. If you don't like sushi (Never had it myself, don't intend to get real sushi) you can order from the Kona menu. I'm sure Hope would be happy to have you and Deb join us. Besides, you have never gone to MVMCP with all of your DIS pals.

Kim

I know this is posted somewhere but help me out here. Me & Alicia are now going to MVMCP on Sunday. Who else is going? :santa:

I know this is posted somewhere but help me out here. Me & Alicia are now going to MVMCP on Sunday. Who else is going? :santa:

Paul - We are going and would love to meet up with you. We have a ADR at the Plaza at 4:50 but after that totally free.

So I picked up the remaining needed ingredients for Cheddar Cheese Soup and to make bread in my run to the grocery store today. We can have a very tasty dinner and not venture out.

Cheddar Cheese Soup like from Le Cellier? Yum! Send me some!

I am not going to the party, so I invited Kevin to tell just me.
But he didn't.
So, sorry, I am no help to you either.

Hope you all enjoy the surprise!

I finally got the iron-on on my pink hoodie. I put it right below the hood it looked perfect. I forgot about how long my hair was and it covered the DAP logo. :rotfl: So I went out and got my hair cut. I have been wanting to get my hair cut for awhile. :lmao:

I keep trying to convince myself that I am not freaking out about not being packed yet. I am all checked in on southwest. Got A46, 48 and 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter