DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm gathering JC Penney always has a Mickey Globe on Black Friday...do they always sell out and what is this year's like. I will be over on Sunday but then won't have another chance until the following Saturday. I love snow globes and M-I-C-K-E-Y!

It is a free giveaway they usually have about 1000 per store, only available while supplies last when the store opens on Black Friday, it has a coupon for a percentage off shopping on Saturday inside the box.

You sound like you are feeling better.

I feel better, but Pam is still pretty bad and I think Otto is about to get sick too. I am hoping to go to work tomorrow since I haven't been in almost 2 weeks and I am a little afraid to check my messages and voice mail.

I feel better, but Pam is still pretty bad and I think Otto is about to get sick too. I am hoping to go to work tomorrow since I haven't been in almost 2 weeks and I am a little afraid to check my messages and voice mail.

I hate coming back to hundreds of messages, I like that I can read them on my phone. I sometimes get 200 emails in a day.

That is the only reason, I usually take my laptop with me on Vacation, so I can keep my mailbox manageable for when I return. Now I have my Iphone and can do it to some extent from there.

It is a free giveaway they usually have about 1000 per store, only available while supplies last when the store opens on Black Friday, it has a coupon for a percentage off shopping on Saturday inside the box.

I've never done a Black Friday shopping trip. I imagine it would be a zoo, but worth it if you scored some decent stuff!

I've never done a Black Friday shopping trip. I imagine it would be a zoo, but worth it if you scored some decent stuff!

The key to Black Friday, Is stay away from the Box stores (kmart, walmart...) until they have opened their doors, Go get only what you want and get in & get out of the store as fast a you can and then move on to the next store on your list. This is not the time for casual shopping, otherwise you will be ran over.

The key to Black Friday, Is stay away from the Box stores (kmart, walmart...) until they have opened their doors, Go get only what you want and get in & get out of the store as fast a you can and then move on to the next store on your list. This is not the time for casual shopping, otherwise you will be ran over.

My theory is to shop online:rotfl2:

That is the only reason, I usually take my laptop with me on Vacation, so I can keep my mailbox manageable for when I return. Now I have my Iphone and can do it to some extent from there.

When I go away for more than a few days I usually check my e-mail, but I did not while on my cruise. There were only 700 emails when I got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter