DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

A little more than two weeks out! I need a break from work and family. It will be nice to just get away.

I just have to say that it is hard getting used to the new look here. I just went to my PM box, and it's pretty vague. Oh well, change is harder as you get older. LOL. :rolleyes1

Besides that, can you believe that our trip is almost here? I'm leaving this Thursday already to visit my Dad in San Diego, then from there.......DISNEYLAND! :jumping1:

See you soon my Divas! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
party:
I love the smilies here. They are soooo fun! :flower1:

What a fabulous Divas Trip we had this year!!! Thank you to all of the committee members who arranged a very successful weekend. Can't wait to see everyone next year!!

And…for those of you who may have stopped by the message boards after listening to the most recent podcast, please consider joining us next year!!!

January I hope you go in 17! I really am hoping to see you again!! Sadly we can't go again next year. Glad you guys had fun. Looked like a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter