DIS Girly Weekend 2011 ~ Cardiff, 7th/9th Oct ~ IT'S TODAY !!

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
When ~ 7th/9th October '11

Where ~ Cardiff

Accomodation ~ Future Inn

Who's Going ~

Mandy (mandymouse) & Jules (saratogagirl) - booked
Sue (florida sun) & Vicki - joining us throughout the weekend
Rachel M (Tinks1984) - booked
Claire (Claire L) & Joanne (PoppyAnna) - booked
Nicky (Darth Tatty) - booked
Bethan - not staying, but joining us throughout the weekend

So, who is up for a weekend of shopping, eating, drinking and a good old boogie ? Well if that sounds right up your street, then come along and join us

Here are the links to our previous escapades :~

Birmingham 2007

Cardiff 2008

Birmingham 2009

Southampton 2010

Still interested ? then great ::yes::

We will be staying at the hotel that we used a couple of years ago, it's a lovely place, with just a short taxi ride to town and a short walk to Cardiff Bay

Currently the rooms are £153 for two nights (or £189 with breakfast), which is only £76.50 (£94.50) when split with your room mate, and the great thing is that you can reserve your room now (which can easily be cancelled on-line if you need to) and you don't pay till you arrive

Sue is planning on having the day off work and has kindly offered to pick people up from the train station and drop them at the hotel

So, how does that all sound ? I hope you can make it, the Girly Weekends are so much fun, and I look forward to seeing those of you that have been before and some new faces too

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Rough Plan of Action

Friday

Arrive at hotel, drinkies in Mandy & Jules's room
Get ready
6.30pm Taxis to Pica Pica
8pm Taxis/walk to Hooters (dinner for 8.30pm)
Nightclub ~ SodaBar

Saturday

Breakfast for those that have booked it
9.30ish ~ Meet in lobby, get taxis to town
10am ~ Start with coffees (& a cake) in a Costa/Starbucks type place, then hit the St. David's Shopping Centre till you drop
12.30 ~ Lunch at TGI Fridays
After lunch group can break up to either continue shopping ... or continue drinking :rotfl:
7pm ~ Meet in lobby then walk to Eli Jenkins for a few drinks then carry on to Cardiff Bay for dinner at Demiros for 9.00pm
After dinner the group can either decide to stay down Cardiff Bay or head to a nightclub, it's up to you

Sunday

Breakfast if you've booked it/Rennie & paracetamol
Say goodbye :(

I would love to come but can only do the last date, 7/9 Oct so if that is the winning one then I will definately be there. :goodvibes

I hope so as I would really love to come & see you all again....hopefully I won't have to dash back home this time. :headache: :rolleyes:

I have voted on the other thread xx

Drinkies in my room - how bold!!!!!!!

I am REALLY hopeful to make this years :goodvibes I checked on train times as far in advance as I could before. This would be my best option to get there :thumbsup2

I would love to come but can only do the last date, 7/9 Oct so if that is the winning one then I will definately be there. :goodvibes

I hope so as I would really love to come & see you all again....hopefully I won't have to dash back home this time. :headache: :rolleyes:

I will hide your train tickets on you Ms Pinky so you can't escape :rotfl::rotfl:

I have voted on the other thread xx

Drinkies in my room - how bold!!!!!!!

Ahh, I meant to have a word with you about that Jules :rolleyes1 :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am REALLY hopeful to make this years :goodvibes I checked on train times as far in advance as I could before. This would be my best option to get there :thumbsup2

I hope you can make it Rachel :yay:

Mandy, Vicki is coming for the full weekend as well:goodvibes

Nice one Sue :cool1:

Once a date is final will try and book the time off work :)

Claire ;)

On no......I'm gutted, I will be in WDW from the 23rd sep to 7th Oct.......I would have loved to meet up with you all......never mind, have to do nect years. Hope you all have a fab time

I'm going to have to think about this one ..... I work in a school so there's no way I can get the Friday off. So my alternatives are to either come by train after work on Friday which is going to mean getting up to Salisbury for a direct train, otherwise I'd have to change once on the way there and twice on the way back. This will get me there too late for the meal but at least I'll be there ready for breakfast the following day or to travel up early on Saturday morning but then I'll miss part of that day. I would like to have come but I'll think it over for a few days.

Once a date is final will try and book the time off work :)

Claire ;)

Yes once the date has been agreed, I'll be getting my room booked, I can't wait ::yes::

What never?????? Actually that sounds good to me! I'll go & live with Jules & Ian. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Nice one :yay:

On no......I'm gutted, I will be in WDW from the 23rd sep to 7th Oct.......I would have loved to meet up with you all......never mind, have to do nect years. Hope you all have a fab time

What a shame Sam, I know where I'd rather be though ;)

I'm going to have to think about this one ..... I work in a school so there's no way I can get the Friday off. So my alternatives are to either come by train after work on Friday which is going to mean getting up to Salisbury for a direct train, otherwise I'd have to change once on the way there and twice on the way back. This will get me there too late for the meal but at least I'll be there ready for breakfast the following day or to travel up early on Saturday morning but then I'll miss part of that day. I would like to have come but I'll think it over for a few days.

That is a toughie Elaine, I would probably choose to get there late Friday night ready for the next day :wizard: Fingers crossed you can work it out hun

Not sure I can afford to come this year, will have to wait and see how things pan out.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. It depends on the date really. I wouldn't be able to take the Friday off either so I'd be arriving on the Friday night.

I am going to have to wait and see on this one until nearer the time Mandy as work is not looking very good at the moment.

Hopefully things will pick up but it is looking pretty bleak at the moment

Tam

Will look at holiday list at work tomorrow. The only bad bit is that DH has an inkling that this could be his last couple of weeks at work. He's a subcontractor and all the sites are coming to an end so I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Would like to come for the full weekend this time as I think we missed alot by only coming for the Saturday but I'll speak with Elaine.

I AM IN!!! :cool1:

So if anyone wants to buddy up to share a room, then let me know! I promise to be good :rotfl2:

Not sure I can afford to come this year, will have to wait and see how things pan out.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it. It depends on the date really. I wouldn't be able to take the Friday off either so I'd be arriving on the Friday night.

I am going to have to wait and see on this one until nearer the time Mandy as work is not looking very good at the moment.

Hopefully things will pick up but it is looking pretty bleak at the moment

Tam

Will look at holiday list at work tomorrow. The only bad bit is that DH has an inkling that this could be his last couple of weeks at work. He's a subcontractor and all the sites are coming to an end so I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Would like to come for the full weekend this time as I think we missed alot by only coming for the Saturday but I'll speak with Elaine.

I hope you can make it girls ::yes:: I can totally appreciate not being able to book till closer to the time with either work commitments or concerns, I hope you're all there to enjoy the fun :dance3:

I AM IN!!! :cool1:

So if anyone wants to buddy up to share a room, then let me know! I promise to be good :rotfl2:

:yay: Nice one Beth, I'm surprised you're not going to stay at home, but we'll be very pleased if you're staying with us :thumbsup2

yay: Nice one Beth, I'm surprised you're not going to stay at home, but we'll be very pleased if you're staying with us :thumbsup2

Do you honestly think her Mum's going to let her in the house after she's gone through the cocktail list and staggered across the dancefloor with a gigantic *** on the beach :rotfl2:

Only joking Beth. I know you're teetotal :rolleyes1

Do you honestly think her Mum's going to let her in the house after she's gone through the cocktail list and staggered across the dancefloor with a gigantic *** on the beach :rotfl2:

Only joking Beth. I know you're teetotal :rolleyes1

Oh, I must be thinking of another Bethan that lives in Cardiff then :confused3 :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter