• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Member NEVER visits WDW!!!

Pebblszzz

<font color=teal>Official Member of TFPP, but plea
Someone asked in another thread today what month do you go to WDW?

I had to answer honestly. I NEVER go. Ok, maybe once every 5 years....

Can I stay on the DIS anyway?

Hey, I live here - it's not a vacation!

xxox

(don't kick me out, ok?)

LOL, Jason. I think he has a point...this is the DIS board. ;)
Pebbszzz, HOW CAN YOU LIVE RIGHT THERE AND NEVER GO?????

Do you know what that does to those of us who live far way???

Shame on you. You should go soon. :cool:

B-b-b-b-b-ut, I like it HERE!!!

And forget that weight watcher's board - I don't need no steenking board for watching my weight, I got a mirror that works just dandy!!

I'm sorry, Buckalew....but if I went, would it make anybody on the DIS feel better about not being here and able to go? I doubt it.

Besides, with me not there, that's one less person to add to those overwhelming crowds. You should THANK me!!!

LOL

Oh boy... I'd love to be so close. In face the other day my sister suggested that I get a job down there... now if I could only convince my DH to make the move ;)

I'm sorry Cheryl, but I think you must be sick or something... maybe you ought to visit a doctor to make sure all is okay ;) :p

Ok kid.....forget the beach tomorrow...I guess we better go to WDW instead before these folks send out DIS hit squad!!!:p

I hardly ever go to WDW either.............yeah right

WHAT????? Big Dude digging into his bag for his 25 year old roll of DUCT TAPE.

He carefully and quietly approaches Pebblszzzs without her knowledge. SSSHHHHHHH....I have her in my sights... Hey, this is kinda fun.

He quickly circles Pebblszzzs covering her with his 25 year old very sticky duct tape and loads her into a helicopter. The helicopter hovers over Spaceship Earth before releasing her into the fountain.

There, now she is finally in a place that she should be in. Now she can post all she wants on the DIS. ;) ;) ;)

Adam aka Big Dude

Hehe...next time I'm down there...I'll drag ya there!! We'll hit Universal too ;)

Hey Adam...
Great Picture in your signature!!!!!!

Wooohooo....
I think you should be in charge of the next FLP...and I have a strong suggestion for who you should use!!!!

***Oops......didn't mean to hijack this thread.....***

back to that little problem of being too close to the magic!! Wish I had that problem!!

edited to correct the typo...it's FLP....Friday Ladies Post.....

Yech!!!

Thanks, BD...you're a doll.

First all that gooey old tape, then the cold fountain.

I had to thumb a ride all the way home, too!

you didn't expect me to STAY there all day, did you? All those people, all that junk food, the crowds!!!

I did have a nice lunch in France before I left, though.

Now, somebody pass the WD-40 or "Bug-n-Tar Remover" so I can get this sticky wet goo off me.

But I hafta say, that 'copter ride was a BLAST!!!

Now, who is gonna clue me in on what an "FMP" is???

I insist that you stay on the DIS Pebs. We would miss you if you didn't. You might want to consider a day trip to WDW someday, though. It's fun :)

Hey, why don't you visit while I'm there in May? I'd love to meet you.

You're exCUUUUUSED, Pebs! :teeth:

don't tell anybody but I rarely go, either :smooth:....

But Universal, now you can't KEEP me outta there! :bounce:

Next time, you and me on the Hulk, okay???

I understand, when I lived in New York I NEVER went to the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty! It's something about it being tooo close!

:wave: LOVE having you back!
:wave:

Friday Ladies Post..

I had a typo.....sorry!!

back more importantly.....Adam...more Jr. pics!!!

Ok, maybe I'll try and meet up with you guys in May. I'll watch the board for the meet info.

And Robin, I have to admit, I do like Universal. Of course, with hubby working there, I'm kinda partial to it. But you'd think, if one can get in free basically anytime they want - they'd go, right?

Nope. I haven't been THERE since last summer when my sister came for a visit.

But I'll go with you when you come down, PROMISE!!! Just let me know you're coming this time, ok?

I saw the Empire State Bldg. while I was in NYC early this month. My "driver" said...."quick look to the left and up...There it is..." And WHOOOSH.....it was gone!!

And Pebbzz...if you had lunch in France......YUK YUK YUK!!

New slogan....."Eat in EPCOT's France....see if you can make it to the bathroom in the UK!":eek:

Originally posted by Pebblszzz

But I'll go with you when you come down, PROMISE!!! Just let me know you're coming this time, ok?

Promise to keep her FARRRR away from the boat docks..??

No promises there, but I promise to hold her hand so she doesn't fall.

:p

Originally posted by TennVolTony
I saw the Empire State Bldg. while I was in NYC early this month. My "driver" said...."quick look to the left and up...There it is..." And WHOOOSH.....it was gone!!

Oh Hush...you know good and well I made three tries at it that day. It just kept ending up on the 'up' side of the danged one-way streets :rolleyes:

Geez, Tony. It's just a building!!!

I mean, what's the attraction, anyway?

Back in it's hey-day, when it was maybe the tallest buidling in America, I can see the attraction.

When I stayed in Manhattan recently, I stayed just down the block from it - didn't seem like anything more than "just a building" to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter