• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Member NEVER visits WDW!!!

And I thought you was a "bronxgirl"? How can you live there and NOT BE ABLE TO FIND THE TALLEST BUILDING IN NYC???

We found Newark!! :rolleyes: Unfortunatly......:p

:mad: I know exactly WHERE it is...what I DIDN'T know about was all the stupid 'cant turn into this street during the hours of..." "use a through street" yadda yadda :rolleyes:

Now, now, you two - separate corners....

(before a moderator moves this to the debate board, where I will NEVER find it again, because the CB is the ONLY board I visit....whew, thanks for the vent - I needed that)

haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif

Well I did see David Letterman's place.....and Manhatten....The Bronx......Yonkers....and.......Harlem.......:p Funny thing....all those places looked the SAME......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter