mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
purpleduck
rainierears
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad
(and back into canadian's room for a full circle - yay! Jumping up and down!!! woo-who!!!)

UPDATED on 6/19/07 The night the river went full circle again!

canadian6/19 bypassed
darksidemoon6/19 bypassed
t-birdpride6/19 bypassed
flyingpegasus
cat.herder
peasy
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
hdmonkeybug 6/19 Reconnected.
jegrezo
daffypluto
disvaclub
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
CL_OutOfMyMind
mrjiminy
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet
starwarskid
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
purpleduck
rainierears
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad
(and back into canadian's room for a full circle - yay! Jumping up and down!!! woo-who!!!)

UPDATED on 6/16/07

canadian 6/16 Stuck leaving canadian's Dis Big Drop - almost made it full circle... so close... stay tuned!
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
flyingpegasus
cat.herder
peasy
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
emoneyemoney 6/16/07 After 3 months of patiently waiting, emoneyemoney has been bypassed. It is believed this account has been deleted by vmk. If anyone that knows emoneyemoney irl knows otherwsie, let me know and we can reconnect any rooms. :)
playerette 6/16/07 bypassed. Same reason as above. Same info. as above applies. :)
tequoia 6/16/07 Had to be bypassed to make the above happen. I know Tea signs on still occasionally and has connect with others through other sites. Tea is on my friends list. I have sent her a note. If anyone else can get in contact with her, let's get her re-connected. :)
hdmonkeybug 6/16/07 Bypasses VERY temporarily. Will be re-connected either tonight 6/16 or tomorrow 6/17. I have everything needed to connect her back in... including the means to contact. :) 6/19 Reconnected.
jegrezo 6/16 River goes straight through from here to, and including, canadian's Dis Big Drop Room, where it stops upon exiting
daffypluto
disvaclub
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
CL_OutOfMyMind
mrjiminy
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet
starwarskid
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
purpleduck
rainierears
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad
(and back into canadian's room for a full circle - yay!)

-------------------------------------
UPDATE: In the past few months, almost the entire river has been opened, fixed, re-connected, and updated. We are very close to having a full circle river ride with amazing rooms from DIS members. Yay!

Thanks everyone for your help and making your rooms accessible when I have asked. Thanks to PurpleDuck and LoriR for your help.

I know there are several of you who would like to add a room to the river. Please be patience as we get this list finalized. We will add you very soon. Thanks!

Here is the current order of room owners with only the most recent pertinent notes for easy viewing:
(updated 4/13/07)

canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
flyingpegasus
cat.herder
peasy
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
emoneyemoney 4/13/07 ride stuck leaving emoneyemoney's Money's DIS River room
playerette
tequoia
hdmonkeybug
jegrezo
daffypluto
disvaclub
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
CL_OutOfMyMind - added 4/16/07
mrjiminy
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet
starwarskid
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
purpleduck
rainierears
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad

---------------------Notes for fixing river start here --------------------------

Notes made 4/13/07
canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
flyingpegasus
cat.herder
peasy
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
emoneyemoney 4/13/07ride stuck leaving emoneyemoney's Money's DIS River room
playerette
tequoia
hdmonkeybug
jegrezo
daffypluto
disvaclub - ride stuck leaving Disvaclub's Yellow Mellow 4/11/07 - Disva is working on this. FIXED. yay!
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
mrjiminy
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet - Ride stuck leaving here. PurpleDuck working with Cazalet & Starwarskid on this - FIXED yay!
kinghusky - bypassed
starwarskid
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
purpleduck
rainierears
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capecad

We are so close....
Disney Dreams

------END OF UPDATE SECTION. ORIGINAL POST BEGINS BELOW -----------

I did a search in an attempt to find the most comprehensive list of the order on rooms on the DIS river.

In the future when we are wondering whose room is after "so and so's" room, instead of having to search through threads that are 15 pages long, I thought it would be helpful to have a thread that is ONLY about the order of the river (and rooms that cannot be accessed for whatever reason).

Please ONLY post to this thread for 2 reasons:

1 - To assist in updating the order of the owners along the DIS River

2 - To assist if locating rooms that are not accessible (i.e. Friends Only, backwards ports, etc....)

Once we feel it is a fairly accurate list, shuffling teleporters to "jump" non-accessible rooms after it has been confirmed that the room owner is no longer in VMK.

For other river issues, this thread right here seems to be the most comprehensive.

I will update this list as people post additional information to it. The most recent list that I could find regarding the order of the river is the following. How accurate is this list? Well, I was not on this list and I joined the river in May so i am sure there will be lots of revisions initially. Please only post here - do not PM me. Thanks!

VMK Titles are being used (since that is what can be read when riding the river) is they should differ from DIS titles.

Here's to getting and keeping the river open full circle.

----------- List confirmed on 11/15 from this point down.
canadian
darksidemoon
t-birdpride
flyingpegasus
----------- List confirmed on 11/15 from this point down. Thanks cat.herder for opening your room for me
cat.herder
peasy - added to list on 11/15
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
emoneyemoney
playerette
tequoia
----------- List confirmed on 11/14 from this point down.
hdmonkeybug
jegrezo
daffypluto
disvaclub
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
mrjiminy 4/11 removed space
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet - 11/14 Rode through to Cazalet's Christmas room. Unable to ride any further. Does anyone know coolmunkygirl?
---------
coolmunkygirl - 11/14 removed via permission given to kinghusky
jakedawg - 11/14 removed via permission given to kinghusky
kinghusky
starwarskid
CL_CaptOlaf - 11/14, per PurpleDuck, bypassed. Confirmed no add'l rooms.
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
coughcoolghoul - 11/14, per PurpleDuck, bypassed. Do we know that there were NO rooms between coughcoolghoul and miakoda.
miakoda - 11/14, per PurpleDuck, bypassed until Miakoda returns.
purpleduck - 11/14, added
alienoutlawz - 11/15, per PurpleDuck, Alien's exit port does not connect anywhere. Therefore, bypassed. Are there any rooms between Alien and Diskelco? Possibly can answer when Kelsi returns.
----------- List not confirmed from this point down.
diskelco - 11/15, per LoriR, currently away. Bypassed until Kelsi returns. Are there any rooms between diskelco and rainierears?
rainierears 11/15 Needs to be connected to PurpleDuck.4/11 Done!
canadian4/11 no rooms on river here
----------- List confirmed on 11/15 from this point down. Thank you disneyfanlv for meeting me in your room :)
hagen
disneyfanlv
lifeof
CL_capegirl4/11 no rooms here
CL_capecad
(and back into canadian's room - first on the list! yay!)

------------ Project Notes that I dont want to forget -----------------
DIS members who have told me they would like to join river once it's all set:
PirateEmery
TeraBACat (LittlePookieBear in vmk)
Avastmaygirl
Lightningz
Limeran
Panda
Tiggerholic
Mkoateyw
Birdmom

Disney Dreams said:
cazalet - Rode through to Cazalet's Christmas room. Unable to ride any further. Does anyone know coolmunkygirl?
---------

I'll take care of it. Sorry about that.

If you are suggesting that the entire rest of the list is correct from the point you said "from this point down confirmed 11/14", there is some major issues. Alien and I are linked, yet I am not on your list, and I know Charmed is linked in there with Alien and myself.

Seems I will need to go double check my room now. The last time I was on from my room into Alien's I couldn't leave his room. Will let you know soon.

Thanks for trying to create this list as there are so very many rooms involved and indeed, many changes since the original list.
:goodvibes

PurpleDuck: that was me that popped into your room twice tonight, I came back in to tell that the next room wasn't connected to anything, you disappeared pretty fast, probably thought I was a stalker :-D

I would like to join this if I can, I only have two pretty bare rooms right now though

dippydawg said:
I'll take care of it. Sorry about that.

Great! Thank you very much. This is the point of this project. I will continue to ride tomorrow and see where I get stuck next. Thanks dippydawg!

PurpleDuck said:
If you are suggesting that the entire rest of the list is correct from the point you said "from this point down confirmed 11/14", there is some major issues.
Thanks for your note and looking at list. Sorry if I was unclear. I was not able to ride beyond Cazalet's Christmas room today at there was an issue with the teleporter in the next room. With a very quick response, dippydawg is going to fix that for us and I will ride again tomorrow.

At that time, I will continue updating the list as I ride... until I get stuck again.

Thanks for your input. This is exactly the idea of this thread!

I thought that Peasy was behind my rooms, but I have haven't riden the river lately.

cat_herder said:
I thought that Peasy was behind my rooms, but I have haven't riden the river lately.

I dont know. I have not ridden that part yet. As list indicates - I started confirming rooms at hdmonkeybug's room. Why? This was the highest up that I could get access to today. I will work on those before monkey's room when I can get in them. :) If you would like to help me get into your room, I can work on verifying everything from your room to monkey's.

Thanks for your input,
Disney Dreams

Okay Jegrezo, got some info for you now. LOL did I get people hopping to help out here. Not only did I get someone in stitchcreator's family to fix his room, but I can give you a few rooms that are now in order. Every one of them had some kind of problem, seems VMK has been hard at work to cause us grief in this great river!

Anyway the following portion of the list you posted, is "clean and trouble free" but needs new info.

starwarskid
mickeysmagic
mickeyskate
coughcoolghoul
miakoda
alienoutlawz

After Starwarskid, was CL_CaptOlaf. His room(s) were set to friends only, so Starwarskid, (who had let this friend of his do a room for the river despite not being DIS - according to him), has removed the link to CL_CaptOlaf's room and now starwarskid's river room proceeds directly into Mickeysmagic.

In Mickeysmagic room, we had to literally climb into an asteroid chair to get OFF the ride, as it simply stopped and didnt even let us "stand up". Critical pieces had been moved. So I got in touch with LoriR and she came on and had no clue what had happened, but was able to fix her room. From there we tested mickeyskate's rooms.

Only issue here was his final exit teleporter was marked friends only. LoriR was able to get through and it turned out to be a room for Miakoda, not her coughcoolghoul as on the list. LoriR found a great many of the river teleporters sitting against a wall and said the room was broken down, like Mia had taken herself out of the river (she had had several rooms). LoriR felt, and I agreed, that we would "bypass" to go from mickeyskate directly into my room, as Mia was ahead of my room. (Again I agree with LoriR's thought that when we hit a friends only, or a dead end, where we dont know who or even how many people's rooms might be involved, we should 'bypass' those rooms. If there really is someone from the DIS that is active in the game and has a room that gets bypassed, it will be simple enough to re-include them. But for now, to help get your great idea of a list done, bypassing seems to be the way to go.

So, we now get through my room and into Alien's room, but reach another dead end at his exit teleporter. The list you have says diskelco is next, but LoriR said she is away now. So, we have not yet, but may bypass however many rooms/people might be there, to move on to RanierEars (again once Diskelco is back, we can get access and see if it is just her room that can be fixed and/or if others are involved and put them back in.)

So.. this is what that "section" of the list should be revised to, and is verified as of 11/14.

OK - starwarskid
OK - mickeysmagic
OK - mickeyskate
REMOVE - coughcoolghoul
REMOVE - miakoda
ADD - Purpleduck
OK - alienoutlawz

LOL you got me going here girl! I in turn am getting others to get in here too, to help straighten this out. But everyone so far has been great about helping out. I think you have, at the very least, spawned a clean up that will hopefully, if not completely, open a working river, to which the many that are interested in joining, can be added and the list maintained. Thanks for coming up with this idea!

Coolmunkygirl and Jakedawg's rooms were in a bit of DISarray, so I've got the OK to temporarily remove them.

So for now, Cazalet's room should link to mine (KingHusky/dippydawg), and mine should go into starwarskid's.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.

dippydawg said:
Coolmunkygirl and Jakedawg's rooms were in a bit of DISarray, so I've got the OK to temporarily remove them.

So for now, Cazalet's room should link to mine (KingHusky/dippydawg), and mine should go into starwarskid's.

Thanks.
I just rode to Cazalet's and there is no port at all at the end of her room. So it goes nowhere!

Ran said:
PurpleDuck: that was me that popped into your room twice tonight, I came back in to tell that the next room wasn't connected to anything, you disappeared pretty fast, probably thought I was a stalker :-D

I would like to join this if I can, I only have two pretty bare rooms right now though

Hi, sorry but there were many people popping in as it is an open room for anyone wanting to ride the river. If I popped out on you it wasn't cause of any issue with you, so much as that I was working with others to correct what we could up to the point of that next room not going anywhere. (You can tell by my post from last night on this thread.)

You, and other DISers of course may join in on the DIS river. I would just suggest that you be a bit patient while Disney Dreams and some others of us try to figure out where the problems are and get it working again. Then we can let others add their rooms and finally be able to keep track. As you can see from her first post, and a few others here, we have a bit of work to get it back in working order. :teeth:

dippydawg said:

Thanks.

Hi King!

Thank you very much for your help with this. We are still stuck in Cazalet's room. If for now we are bypassing Coolmonkygirl and Jakedawg, we need to have you and Cazalet exchange linking ports.

Has this happened? If not - that is why we are stuck. Cazalet is on my friends list and I would be happy to help you 2 meet up if you can let me know when you will be on.

If this HAS happened, let me know. I will then ask Cazalet to check the port in her room to see what might be causing the issue.

Thanks again for your help with this. Let me know if you and Cazalet have matching ports. Thanks!

Pirate-Emery said:
Yo, Jegrezo! How do I get in on this river?

Hey Pirate! We can get you added very easily. First, you need to have a river running through one or more of your rooms that you would like to add to the river. Please have a river teleporter at each end.

Then, you will want to test your portion of the river by riding through and making sure that your river is long enough in your room that people can actually see the room load before they exit.

Then, you are ready to be added to the river! To do so, you have to find someone else who is already on and trade teleporters. Hdmonkeybug has offered to help you with this - as I am sure others would as well.

The only request I have is if you can wait just a few days to add on while we sort through what the existing river is. Then - we can get you connected!

Thanks for your interest in adding to the DIS River, Pirate. It will be fun to have you on.

- Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
I dont know. I have not ridden that part yet. As list indicates - I started confirming rooms at hdmonkeybug's room. Why? This was the highest up that I could get access to today. I will work on those before monkey's room when I can get in them. :) If you would like to help me get into your room, I can work on verifying everything from your room to monkey's.

Thanks for your input,
Disney Dreams

Hey, I'll have my character sitting in my first room for a while.
I might now actually be there. popcorn::

serach cat.herder

I made it from Cats rooms to Cazalets this is the list:

cat.herder
peasy
CL_reallabgirl
real deal
gogogoofy
emoneyemoney
Jplayerette
tequoia
hdmonkeybug
jegrezo
daffypluto
disvaclub
moussedude
cdnmickey
coriander
mr jiminy
disaeryn
redbaybound
berrygirl
astrogumby
stitchcreator
cazalet -

cat_herder said:

Hi Cat,

Thanks for opening your room for me. I was able to ride all the way to Cazalet and update the list accordingly. Yes, Peasy did have a room in there and was missing from the list. It has been added. This is EXACTLY what we need to sort this all out. Thanks!

Hi.

My DD, Coolmunkygirl, had the teleporter from Cazalet's room, and I took that and made it the beginning teleporter to my river.

I even tested going through it before putting it in place and got in to Cazalet's room (Tiki Tiki Something-or-other?). I couldn't go anywhere, in fact I could barely see where I was. The teleporter was kind of hidden along the back wall. I just figured that the river flowing in the opposite direction was the reason I couldn't move.

Disney Dreams said:
Hi King!

Thank you very much for your help with this. We are still stuck in Cazalet's room. If for now we are bypassing Coolmonkygirl and Jakedawg, we need to have you and Cazalet exchange linking ports.

Has this happened? If not - that is why we are stuck. Cazalet is on my friends list and I would be happy to help you 2 meet up if you can let me know when you will be on.

If this HAS happened, let me know. I will then ask Cazalet to check the port in her room to see what might be causing the issue.

Thanks again for your help with this. Let me know if you and Cazalet have matching ports. Thanks!

dippydawg said:
Hi.

My DD, Coolmunkygirl, had the teleporter from Cazalet's room, and I took that and made it the beginning teleporter to my river.

I even tested going through it before putting it in place and got in to Cazalet's room (Tiki Tiki Something-or-other?). I couldn't go anywhere, in fact I could barely see where I was. The teleporter was kind of hidden along the back wall. I just figured that the river flowing in the opposite direction was the reason I couldn't move.

Well, that sounds right as it should flow out of Cazalet's and into yours. Are you on now? Can I come meet you in your room and maybe we can figure it out?

If now is good, can you go to your room on the river and I will search for KingHusy to meet you there?

Thanks for your help in getting this working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter