DIS/VMK Board Riddle! NEW QUESTION POSTED WITH PRIZE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

WebmasterKelsie said:
OK, for all you night owls (do you ever sleep??)

This is for a prize!

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Now add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
is 5000 right?

Renpener said:
Here's one:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:

The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

Wait! It was not the maid. Let me tell you a little something about that "man's" life... popcorn::

*cue Twilight Zone theme*

The wife of the man was a lonely woman. She wished she had a husband, and after a while started believing she did. Her imaginary husband was a slob, though, so she wished she had servants. After while she (blah blah blah) and her wish came true (yadda yadda yadda). She then discovered the magic of VMK. Staying up night after night for closings in central plaza, she felt no need for a husband, servants, or life. Her imagination went astray and made the husband die by prenteding the maid killed him.

Therefore, the maid is not guilty because she does not exist :banana: .

Cardinal said:
Wait! It was not the maid. Let me tell you a little something about that "man's" life... popcorn::

*cue Twilight Zone theme*

The wife of the man was a lonely woman. She wished she had a husband, and after a while started believing she did. Her imaginary husband was a slob, though, so she wished she had servants. After while she (blah blah blah) and her wish came true (yadda yadda yadda). She then discovered the magic of VMK. Staying up night after night for closings in central plaza, she felt no need for a husband, servants, or life. Her imagination went astray and made the husband die by prenteding the maid killed him.

Therefore, the maid is not guilty because she does not exist :banana: .
LOL!!!!!!!!

These were really nice millionares who liked to take their help with them on vacation. They got back late Saturday night, so the Maid picked up the Saturday mail on Sunday.

It was the Milkman (not invited on vacation) who also had a secret thing for the Wife, so he killed the Husband. :banana:

Nanoer said:
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Not to derail the post but isn't the answer "none" because he was condemned to death. Dying is dying, regardless of the means. Perhaps this is just a change to a similar riddle that I've heard but I believe the answer "none" still applies. Even if the lions were indeed dead, he himself would starve to death as well.

Bruen said:
Not to derail the post but isn't the answer "none" because he was condemned to death. Dying is dying, regardless of the means. Perhaps this is just a change to a similar riddle that I've heard but I believe the answer "none" still applies. Even if the lions were indeed dead, he himself would starve to death as well.
:thumbsup2 EXACTLY! I was gonna see how long it took someone to figure it out so I said the lions was the right answer! good job!

You know what is really werid, I read this board 5-7 times a day, and I never saw this thread until just a second ago and it is 3 days old. How could I search the boards 7 a day, every day, and miss this thread?

cat_herder said:
You know what is really werid, I read this board 5-7 times a day, and I never saw this thread until just a second ago and it is 3 days old. How could I search the boards 7 a day, every day, and miss this thread?
You had to think about it to see it like that room in harry potter :teeth:

ElectricLime said:
Hey, wait! I got mail from my mailbox on Sunday...

LOL, I forget to the mail a lot, and when I remember I end up getting about 2-3 days at a time.

i have a riddle but no prize to offer.

A man was walking down a narrow alley one dark and rainy night. He sees two headlights coming directly at him. He doesn't move and the headlights don't swerve. Yet he is not injured in anyway. In fact, he is able to turn around and look at the tail lights as they go past him. How?

answer below in white out

* the headlights were from two motorcycles.

riddle #2

you are stuck in a room with no windows or doors or any other type of opening. you are given a saw and a table. How do you get out?

again answer is below in white out

* you pick up the saw and cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole. To get out you crawl through the " hole " ( whole ) ;)

i got this one from a mystery pack game (perhaps 40 second mysteries for kids???)
depending on how hard this turns out to be, i may offer a small prize.

an elderly woman is walking slowly along. two very muscular men come up jogging at a very fast pace behind her. They all continue moving for ten minutes (the elderly lady walks slowly, and the two muscular men keep jogging), but the two men never pass the woman. how is this possible? (note: all of them are moving forward, they are not walking in place)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter