Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was one of Heidi’s favorite people on these boards. She was pure and she still wouldn’t have let you talk to him like that. You know who Heidi is right?

He has been here a looooong time, he is well liked and known by many, why don’t you stay awhile and get to know us first? Or are you just here to lecture?

I read what he said. I still support him.
Yea I knew Heidi, she was an amazing person. I don’t mean to be offensive but I’m sorry if I don’t know who all the board posters are by username.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why people aren’t getting how inappropriate it is for the boss to be in relationships routinely with employees. You can’t say Sean wasn’t assaulted, so there was no cause for concern until Dustin spoke up. Again, the issue is the shock and surprise being claimed. It’s not genuine.

Be kind to eachother, do right by one another, and support people who have been hurt.

If someone I did know was being pushy with me or a good friend about sensitive stuff - I’d probably tell them to piss off too

Please go spend some time figuring out what stance you want to take please and get back to us.

No one talking about the Amex side of things huh?
The Amex side of things is unquestionably linked with the other charges. It looks like Pete committed acts of financial abuse against the company, by all public reports. The fight is over whether these charges were business or personal. If they were personal charges masquerading as business charges, then Pete has much bigger problems than the ones that are occupying most of the discussion here.

I stopped watching after the show was pretty political heavy a few months ago for a few episodes, and Pete said he didn't remotely care if people had a problem with the show in that regard. It put me off a bit on the cast of the show also, basically feeling like someone who doesn't agree with them isn't welcome to listen or just unintelligent. Except Craig. Just my own opinion.

Now reading about this. Very crazy. I wonder if Pete will put out a statement regarding anything. I would assume so.

Pete owns a majority of all this correct, so I don't even see anyone remotely having the capital to buy it.

Wonder if the boards will continue in the future.

Last edited:
I see my own hypocrisy of calling for people to be kind to one another and then also saying piss off. I submit. You win.
Fiasco, thank you so much for posting here. You have no idea how much it means to me to read your words after all these years. Seeing you and Dustin again is wonderful, even if the circumstances could be better. Here's to hoping for better days and full accountability.

The Amex side of things is unquestionably linked with the other charges. It looks like Pete committed acts of financial abuse against the company, by all public reports. The fight is over whether these charges were business or personal. If they were personal charges masquerading as business charges, then Pete has much bigger problems than the ones that are occupying most of the discussion here.
I just can't fathom why folks aren't talking about $866k charges in one month that have gone unpaid lol. ... on a card apparently opened on Dream's credit line not reported to the rest of the C suite.
And here we were all lectured about how when you work hard you get to flaunt nice things.

Outside of the SA information that's out now, I never cared for how Pete berated and belittled his staff during the shows. I remember him constantly calling his team members names. I always felt bad for Steve because he introduced him as Miss something or other...I can't remember the exact name but I always thought Steve looked uncomfortable.

Some of the things he did on the shows made me appreciate working for a large company with an HR department where things like that didn't happen.

I believe the comments from Sean were more about how ridiculously demanding his boss made the job and how controlling he was (unless I missed something). It was Dustin who recently started commenting came out about the allegations of SA.
You missed something. Sean described experiencing a SA that was very similar to Dustin's. I believe Dustin has said that reading about Sean's experiences (not just the SA, but the entire pattern of controlling and manipulative behavior) is one of the things that made him to decide to come forward.

Outside of the SA information that's out now, I never cared for how Pete berated and belittled his staff during the shows. I remember him constantly calling his team members names. I always felt bad for Steve because he introduced him as Miss something or other...I can't remember the exact name but I always thought Steve looked uncomfortable.

Some of the things he did on the shows made me appreciate working for a large company with an HR department where things like that didn't happen.
I remember for a fact he was calling Ryno "the Lady Clavin" on camera numerous times. Sure, most folks would say Pete was only "kidding" and this doesn't rise to criminal level, but that showed me Pete had no respect for his staff. I'm sure there's more examples, too, but that is stuck in my head for some reason.

I just can't fathom why folks aren't talking about $866k charges in one month that have gone unpaid lol. ... on a card apparently opened on Dream's credit line not reported to the rest of the C suite.
And here we were all lectured about how when you work hard you get to flaunt nice things.
It’s not a single month. I qualify for one of these cards, and I used it for construction on my house. There’s no limit, but there’s a pay over time limit, and a pay now limit. So you can charge whatever you want, but any amount over your pay over time limit is due immediately. What likely happened is he wracked up charges above the pay over time limit, didn’t pay, Amex kept penalizing him and adding the amount due, then finally called the balance.

Fiasco, thank you so much for posting here. You have no idea how much it means to me to read your words after all these years. Seeing you and Dustin again is wonderful, even if the circumstances could be better. Here's to hoping for better days and full accountability.
I agree. Awesome you’re in the conversation. You’re a man.

I remember for a fact he was calling Ryno "the Lady Clavin" on camera numerous times. Sure, most folks would say Pete was only "kidding" and this doesn't rise to criminal level, but that showed me Pete had no respect for his staff. I'm sure there's more examples, too, but that is stuck in my head for some reason.
Yeah….he also referred to Ryno as something else that I don’t even want to put out here. It made Ryno incredibly uncomfortable and I honestly wish I had commented something back then. And these are only the things we saw on camera

It feels like we started off with this:

1690578734152.png

And ended up with this:

1690578293782.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter