Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

you are about 30-45 minutes south of me depending on the cotton heads and their driving abilities in that area of yours.

Well, they're a bit on the older side, since there's some small retirement community around here somewhere. Gotta love the golf carts. :teeth: Glad to hear from a local! There's a rather large forest north of here... would I be correct in assuming that you're not a forest resident?

Yay, for all who are leaving tomorrow...Genesis and I get in Thursday at 10:20 am,and since Johnfish is on the same flight I guess I will speak for him as well...hahahh
So, are we excited yet??? Robin it will be great to see you again and to meet some of the people I did not get a chance to meet in May...

I did make sure to pack the battery operated christmas lights so look for those wrapped around the umbrella on the table...Hopefully Carrie can get over and grab us a table .....As I said if you cant find us just LISTEN:) and look for the rowdy bunch of grownups acting immature with multicolored margaritas on the table and you will find us.....

(((HUGS))) to all, and I cant wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!

The wonderful thing about meeting all of my wonderful friends is that I never have to do Disney alone (if I don't want to!) :goodvibes

You'll have to convince that handsome son of yours to make a gratuitous appearance :lovestruc

20/20 VISION :-D your beautiful yourself!

I did make sure to pack the battery operated christmas lights so look for those wrapped around the umbrella on the table...Hopefully Carrie can get over and grab us a table .....As I said if you cant find us just LISTEN:) and look for the rowdy bunch of grownups acting immature with multicolored margaritas on the table and you will find us.....

(((HUGS))) to all, and I cant wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!

I will be arriving with everyone else around 7. Cant grab multiple tables myself.

Ya know, I have not seen any pool loungers at Epcot...but I am sure that if we asked a CM, and with Carries reputation...one can be procured for her right along Showcase Lagoon....

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Not sure if we still have interest for this or not.

I know I am planning to spent most of saturday and saturday evening the 13th in Epcot and would love to meet up with people for drinks.

since you were going to be there anyway my dear! :goodvibes

BTW....Since you have not set an official time , I shall...

Margarita (or soda, coffee, ice cream whatever) Meet
When: December 13
Time: 7:30ish or there about, sooner if we can get there
Where: Mexico in World Showcase, we will grab a table for Illuminations

I will have to wrap some blinking battery powered Christmas lights around the table umbrella ...so look for the Christmas Lights :woohoo:

So noone has to look for it here are the official details. I plan on getting there by 7pm if at all possible

Nope was told to get there early and hold seats
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Ok...Quiz time...who are old enough to remember Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har har? Come on..admit it..I know I am not the only one...

Age must be sneaking up on you Randy.....We already had this discussion:lmao: :lmao:

:confused3

Where does that say I will get there before 7pm and hold tables????
Its not important now, it was a conversation we had but anyway...I will get there between 7 and 7:30 and if anyone else happens to get there early and wants to grab a table please feel free to do so and it will be much appreciated. It is not NECESSARY but it would be a nice gesture :lmao:

Well, they're a bit on the older side, since there's some small retirement community around here somewhere. Gotta love the golf carts. :teeth: Glad to hear from a local! There's a rather large forest north of here... would I be correct in assuming that you're not a forest resident?

I am not in the forest ressie. LOL I am in city limits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter